**Silsbee Tigers vs El Campo Ricebirds** Regionals

You scored 35 on Sealy.  Now,  you're going to score how many on El Campo? Seriously? 

That is a good question!  Seally limited our possessions and ECs running game may very well do the same.  My question is how fast overall is El Campo?  I know they r going to be tough to stop,  but hopefully our speed will be the equalizer.

El Campo likes to mix the pass and run up as well. They will suck you in and throw over the top. I just saw some highlights of them on YouTube. Dove is 230lbs. I think he plays lb as well. Silsbee will have their hands full. If our offense is rolling, Silsbee will be fine. This will be the best running back Silsbee has faced this year. Maybe best OL as well. 

You scored 35 on Sealy.  Now,  you're going to score how many on El Campo? Seriously? 

35 with two certain TD passes dropped. Thought Silsbee should have scored 42 for sure. It was Sealy's offense that kept the scoring lower than normal.

I personally think Sealy's defense is better than El Campo's, but that's just me.

Silsbee defense worries me big time. There are a very poor tackling team. I have no idea why they don't run blitz or load the box vs Sealy. Sealy ran the same 5 plays all night with about 6 pass when in 3rd and long. They played with a backup rb and a backup qb. If Silsbee loads the box and put more size on the that line they can stop the run. Silsbee coaches need to figure out how to make adjustments and stop the run. 

These coaches have been making adjustments for a long time. Defense will be ready. "Bend don't Break"

Seriously???? Only 35 against a Sealy team playing without their two best players.  I'm thinking an El Campo win.

35 against their defense....which wasn't missing anyone.  Their offense did ok but could not overcome their player losses. 

Nothing New here people....

You want to beat Silsbee?

Better score at LEAST 35 points, and do it with long sustaining drives.  THAT was how Sealy kept it close, along with an onside kick. Silsbee had the ball on offense for less than 16 mins!!, and still scored 35.  Bring your offense AND your defense if you want to beat the Smoke because the low odds are that Silsbee will score 28 points at minimum.

Edited by Silsbee92
Additional info added.

Has anyone seen El Campo play? I know that running back is like 6'0 230lbs Kevin Dove. 

I saw them play back in September.  Dove is a big back and tough to bring down.  He does not shy away from contact.  The QB Arrambide  is quick and can make things happen with his feet.  Defensively, they are bend but don't break.  They are opportunistic, If you make a mistake they make you pay for it.  They are well coached and disciplined.  I have not seen Silsbee, so I can not make any comparisons.