who are the top 5 sophomores in the 409?

jkbtjc53

I know one of the top sophomores next year will be PNG's starting quarterback Rashaun Johnson...that boy has some wheels...I'm expecting he is one of the biggest recruits to come out of PNG in a long time 

My Kid trained with Rashaun the last 2 years This kid is the real deal, PNG have themselves a Gem! 

Newton has a Freshman , Tamazia Brown #8   RB 6"1 180 .. On varsity since week 7 and another Freshman Cameron Adams #15  , CB.  But Brown two pics on D last week one return for a touchdown and  huge TD run. Brown scored on his first carry of his career on Varsity against CC . The kid is a player , he will be a 4 or 5 star by his junior year .. "A kid like this only comes around once a lifetime" 

Newton rarely brings up a freshman , the last freshman to get moved up also wore number 8 Kevin Shorter in 2009. 

Was Simmons the RB that came in for Krautz at the end of the Lumb/Ned game?  That kid is going to be special!

Yes he is.  I thought it said a lot about what they think of him when they dialed up a play for him specifically out of the backfield on a critical 3rd and long play last Saturday.  Nederland will be losing Krautz, but that backfield will be loaded again next year.  He's been dinged up most of the season, but he runs with speed and power.  

I know one of the top sophomores next year will be PNG's starting quarterback Rashaun Johnson...that boy has some wheels...I'm expecting he is one of the biggest recruits to come out of PNG in a long time 

I've known him and his dad for about 8 years now. Great athlete, smart kid, and a great father. This kid is going to be a beast in HS. He will probably be one of if not the best player to come out of PNG, and I mean ever. That's big time since there have been many great players come out of PNG over the years.

I've known him and his dad for about 8 years now. Great athlete, smart kid, and a great father. This kid is going to be a beast in HS. He will probably be one of if not the best player to come out of PNG, and I mean ever. That's big time since there have been many great players come out of PNG over the years.

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA.. Slow down Cowboy......................

Yes he is.  I thought it said a lot about what they think of him when they dialed up a play for him specifically out of the backfield on a critical 3rd and long play last Saturday.  Nederland will be losing Krautz, but that backfield will be loaded again next year.  He's been dinged up most of the season, but he runs with speed and power.  

All I've seen of him was the 2nd half vs Lumberton but I saw enough to know that Nederland will not have to worry about the RB position the next couple of years.  He is electric and will be fun to watch.  Except of course the weeks they play Lumberton.