Beaumont Kelly 56 Nederland 53/Final

Oh sorry, I thought  5 gallon made him better for high school. Thanks for the clarification :)

He got zero playing time as an 8th grader(grades).  As a coach especially on the junior high level were its not about winning, Im trying to teach and build character especially with Josh due to his environment.  That year was mostly about learning how to be an upstanding young man in society...a time for positive growth and decision making.  Certain people close to him were not helping the situation during that year.  I can't really tell you if I made any improvements on his character because I don't see him that often, but from what I ve been told from others is that he has improved and that's all I wanted, but still dealing with former.  Im glad that he's getting out of SETX so he can learn to be on his own and make responsible decisions without others in his ear and I hope those others don't follow him.  His playing abilities has given him opportunities, but the strength of his character will see him thru in life.

He got zero playing time as an 8th grader(grades).  As a coach especially on the junior high level were its not about winning, Im trying to teach and build character especially with Josh due to his environment.  That year was mostly about learning how to be an upstanding young man in society...a time for positive growth and decision making.  Certain people close to him were not helping the situation during that year.  I can't really tell you if I made any improvements on his character because I don't see him that often, but from what I ve been told from others is that he has improved and that's all I wanted, but still dealing with former.  Im glad that he's getting out of SETX so he can learn to be on his own and make responsible decisions without others in his ear and I hope those others don't follow him.  His playing abilities has given him opportunities, but the strength of his character will see him thru in life.

We jinxed him. Suspended two games starting tonight. His character is great. He's a good kid. Just shuts down too much.