*Player Of The Year*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ltown, how many times have you seen Letsinger play?

Best to stop judging and let this go. You should have a looonnnnggggg time ago.

Bottom line is that you do not and can not know for certain that Bl is not as good as some of these others, that is your opinion.

Just stop saying it as if were fact and leave the thing alone man.

Well ltown, you have a right to your opinion on who you think is "Player Of The Year", period end of conversation. Not on who does not, deserve it and why. There are many players in setx. that deserve it. In my opinion Letsinger deserves to be mentioned, He is not only a leader on the court, but off the court as well. He is well respected by his peers, and as all great athletes, would love to play at the next level. It seems like he may have that chance according to WH coaches post to you. Good Luck to all...............

What 5 colleges????

Why is that important?  If his coach says there is interest, why can't you take him at his word.  The man wouldn't lie!  I don't know that it is necessarily a good thing to put all that info out for public consumption.  I figure when you need to know, you will know!! Until then, you just need to trust that there are colleges looking at him.

Furthermore, I don't know how you know that Brandon can't compete with those other local players!  Until you see them on the court, playing against each other, you can't possibly know.  Everything is, simply put, speculation!  You are certainly entitled to your opinion about the situation but you always come off as extremely harsh toward Brandon.  I guess, those of us who actually know him, know what kind of person he is, feel the need to get the truth out there.  What we say isn't opnion...it's fact!

Well ltown, you have a right to your opinion on who you think is "Player Of The Year", period end of conversation. Not on who does not, deserve it and why. There are many players in setx. that deserve it. In my opinion Letsinger deserves to be mentioned, He is not only a leader on the court, but off the court as well. He is well respected by his peers, and as all great athletes, would love to play at the next level. It seems like he may have that chance according to WH coaches post to you. Good Luck to all...............

You said it better than I ever could have.

My point to ltown and rubby dubby is that they keep saying words like, I know he isn't and as good as, instead of I think, or my opinion.

THey are not the judges and final sayers. They don't know that, it is simply their opinion.

What about Zach Simmons...... I really haven't heard much about him on here..I mean he is an awesome player to.

Or Jared Tomlinson??  Of course, I'm partial but I believe that Jared has had a huge impact on the outcome of many of this season's games.  Zach too!  This is truly a team.  Just like last night...Brandon and Tyler (generally big scorers) didn't hit much but Zach did.  There have been several games where Jared's points were within a point or two of the top scorers and he almost always has great boards.  Of course, the only thing that matters at the end of the game is that West Hardin has the most points.  Individual means nothing on a team!

brandon is a very good player and deserves this honor.. the record this season is proof of that... he may or may not compete against those bigger schools as some of you say but you let me know if they have lead their teams to a record this year like letsinger has.. if I were to vote on one player I couldnt do as there is alot of talent in southeast texas, but when it comes to West Hardin then I am partical my kids went to school there from 3rd grade until graduation and never once did anyone give them the attention they deserved not even the media, so now they are in the spotlight and you jealous people out there just cant handle it because now your not in that #1 spot...... Let it alone... Let them have their Glory they deserve it..... This is a good bunch of kids they dont get messed up in drugs or stuff like that they play good together and have worked very hard as a team to get to where they are that is a result of hard work and great coach and great team work... so as far as player of the year my vote goes out to the whole West Hardin Team as they are players of the year in my book..... great job guys... take this one game at a time ... the the title is yours dont listen to all the foolishness on here they are just jealous of what you got because they want it.... GO OILERS

Let's end this. Ltown thinks he knows all. People who know basketball know the truth. There are many deserving players in this area. Any of those mentioned are worthy of the honor. WH folks like Brandon and we say so. HJ folks like Donahoe and they post as such. Same is true for EC and Tramain. That is great. That is what high school basketball is all about. And these three kids are what is right about high school basketball.

Ltown, if you have an opinion just put down who you like and leave it at that.

Good Luck to all teams in SETexas in what is the greatest showing by schools in this area ever.

Guest ~WHfutureplayers~

Or Jared Tomlinson??  Of course, I'm partial but I believe that Jared has had a huge impact on the outcome of many of this season's games.  Zach too!  This is truly a team.  Just like last night...Brandon and Tyler (generally big scorers) didn't hit much but Zach did.  There have been several games where Jared's points were within a point or two of the top scorers and he almost always has great boards.  Of course, the only thing that matters at the end of the game is that West Hardin has the most points.  Individual means nothing on a team!

I'm going with you on this one.......gotta have "rebounds" to win the game, or in this case games!!!!!!!!!

My vote is for Jared Tomlinson (by a rebound)!

brandon is a very good player and deserves this honor.. the record this season is proof of that... he may or may not compete against those bigger schools as some of you say but you let me know if they have lead their teams to a record this year like letsinger has.. if I were to vote on one player I couldnt do as there is alot of talent in southeast texas, but when it comes to West Hardin then I am partical my kids went to school there from 3rd grade until graduation and never once did anyone give them the attention they deserved not even the media, so now they are in the spotlight and you jealous people out there just cant handle it because now your not in that #1 spot...... Let it alone... Let them have their Glory they deserve it..... This is a good bunch of kids they dont get messed up in drugs or stuff like that they play good together and have worked very hard as a team to get to where they are that is a result of hard work and great coach and great team work... so as far as player of the year my vote goes out to the whole West Hardin Team as they are players of the year in my book..... great job guys... take this one game at a time ... the the title is yours dont listen to all the foolishness on here they are just jealous of what you got because they want it.... GO OILERS

Ok i think this is about the 6256457 time u have told us this. We get ur point in ur eyes WH is the 2000 lakers and brandon is (kobe bryant).