Johnny Manziel

@KHOU: Johnny Manziel has concussion symptoms, could miss finale: Browns plan to start QB if he's clear...

This is the hidden content, please
#Sports #KHOU

Not sure if he really has a concussion or Pettine just doesn't want to play him….. Either way I wouldn't be surprised. 

On 1/5/2016 at 10:57 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

And they in the NFL getting paid? Damn man, how's early retirement going? 

I will ask Johnny that same question in a few years.

Recent Johnny news:

Dropped by King James.

Cited for expired license plates.

9 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

I will ask Johnny that same question in a few years.

Recent Johnny news:

Dropped by King James.

Cited for expired license plates.

Played pool the other night with patrons in Cleveland in which that made the news as well, they (media) probably know what tissue he wipes with, creepy ppl. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TXHORN_ET said:

No charges filed/pressed on neither of the charges. Maybe that's where their recruit $$$$ went. Gosh darn it Johnny!

Seriously though, if things in his life are as bad as some say, the guy needs to get a grip before it's too late. The he's young and having fun isn't gonna fly much longer.

As a person that thought and still does to a degree think that Manziel has the talent to be a NFL QB - he obviously does not have the maturity or good sense that has to go with talent.

He has played his last snap in the NFL and his only option and think it is a hell of a longshot is the Canadian football league to regain his credibility and maybe get an invite to a future NFL camp - but I believe that he is done.

2 hours ago, OldTimer said:

As a person that thought and still does to a degree think that Manziel has the talent to be a NFL QB - he obviously does not have the maturity or good sense that has to go with talent.

He has played his last snap in the NFL and his only option and think it is a hell of a longshot is the Canadian football league to regain his credibility and maybe get an invite to a future NFL camp - but I believe that he is done.

Agree with all of that OT.  And it really is a dang shame.  Few things sadder in this life than wasted talent.   And he has a ton of it.  

Most ppl need to hit rock bottom before they realize they need help.  According to the media,  he has turned down the help his daddy has requested he get.  Evidently JFF does not feel he is there yet.  It does not seem he has the mental capability to realize he needs that help.  One more year in school may have done wonders, but I think Aggie was actually glad he left.