Beaumont Central 43 Beaumont Ozen 27/Final

WOSgrad

Ozensfinest, time to let it go.  It's 3 in a row now and I have a $100 on next year saying we make it 4 in a row.  We all have and are entitled to our opinion, so I can respect yours in that manner.  Good luck the rest of the way but basketball season is here for some of us...

Thing about it is I never said y'all weren't going to win lol but game would've been much diff if Boyd played the first quarter

Thing about it is I never said y'all weren't going to win lol but game would've been much diff if Boyd played the first quarter

I agree. I said in a previous post if he would have started that it would have been a different game from the jump. My first time seeing Boyd this year and despite the 2 INT, he really impressed me.  Boy if he was wearing maroon and silver, we'd probably be undefeated this year...he is that much of a difference maker...

Edited by Big Ford

I agree. I said in a previous post if he would have started that it would have been a different game from the jump. My first time seeing Boyd this year and despite the 2 INT, he really impressed me.  Boy if he was wearing maroon and silver, we'd probably be undefeated this year...he is that much of a difference maker...

THANK YOU --- HES THE DIFFERENT NOT NO 5'5" 160 pound back AND THE OC IS NOT BAD HE SPACE HIS O-LINEMEN FEET TOUCHING ATTEMPTING TO SQUEEZE THE D-LINE IN INSIDE TO OPEN THE EDGES SO THE BACK CAN RUN AROUND EVERYBODY EDGES -- BUT TEAMS WITH SPEED AND SIZE WILL STOP THAT!

SO YES LOOK AT THE STATS THEN READ UP ON WHAT REAL COACHES KNOW (of---LIL C IS GOOD AT WHAT HE IS USE FOR AND WHO THEY PLAY)

AS FOR BOYD SITTING TO START THE GAME THANK YOU COACH YOU TAUGHT YOUR PLAYERS ALOT THEY WILL REMEMBER THIS FOR LIFE     smh

THANK YOU --- HES THE DIFFERENT NOT NO 5'5" 160 pound back AND THE OC IS NOT BAD HE SPACE HIS O-LINEMEN FEET TOUCHING ATTEMPTING TO SQUEEZE THE D-LINE IN INSIDE TO OPEN THE EDGES SO THE BACK CAN RUN AROUND EVERYBODY EDGES -- BUT TEAMS WITH SPEED AND SIZE WILL STOP THAT!

SO YES LOOK AT THE STATS THEN READ UP ON WHAT REAL COACHES KNOW (of---LIL C IS GOOD AT WHAT HE IS USE FOR AND WHO THEY PLAY)

AS FOR BOYD SITTING TO START THE GAME THANK YOU COACH YOU TAUGHT YOUR PLAYERS ALOT THEY WILL REMEMBER THIS FOR LIFE     smh

NOW NEXT!

NOW NEXT!

Spoken like a true IDIOT!!!

"Dont take that personal", but for you to speak negative when the Coach was more than likely disciplining an athlete..Its comments like that and Coaches who aren't willing to stand for ANYTHING just for the shot of winning a game.. Thats the problem with out young high school athletes now, especially our young BLACK athletes.. there isnt enough discipline like that going around.. SUGGS is an old school coach and Im sorry to say it but if losing this one game is gonna effect their entire life then there really is an issue.. Its situations like this where not enough coaches are willing to discipline athletes and they take on the attitude that its fine to take shots at officials, take off helmets and hit another player. bottom line we need more coaches who are more worried about building young men who are prepared to take on the adversity life will shoot at them than getting another win under their record.. 

Spoken like a true IDIOT!!!

"Dont take that personal", but for you to speak negative when the Coach was more than likely disciplining an athlete..Its comments like that and Coaches who aren't willing to stand for ANYTHING just for the shot of winning a game.. Thats the problem with out young high school athletes now, especially our young BLACK athletes.. there isnt enough discipline like that going around.. SUGGS is an old school coach and Im sorry to say it but if losing this one game is gonna effect their entire life then there really is an issue.. Its situations like this where not enough coaches are willing to discipline athletes and they take on the attitude that its fine to take shots at officials, take off helmets and hit another player. bottom line we need more coaches who are more worried about building young men who are prepared to take on the adversity life will shoot at them than getting another win under their record.. 

I have no issue with the discipline.  But, how about let him play the whole game.  Try to win the big district game and run his arse into the ground next practice?  Would this be a pretty good option?

ALL HIS LIFE THIS KID HAS PROBLEMS,---OF,OF,OF---  I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DISCIPLINE I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN EVERYONE DON'T HAVE THE SAME RULES -- MAN YOU TALK LIKE AN IDIOT - BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AND YOU NEEDED A

LOT OF DISCIPLINE AND THAT'S PART OF THE REASON WHY YOU'RE A SUB IN HOUSTON -- LIL BOY CHILL

PS THIS IS A TALK FORM AND YOU'RE ALWAYS TRYING TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN TO MAKE A POINT WHO DON'T AGREE WITH YOU-- GO GET YOUR CERTIFICATION, SO I'M TAKING IT PERSONAL BUT WATCH WHAT YOU PRINT TO CERTAIN PEOPLE AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK PM ME BUT FIRST AND LAST TIME USE THAT IDIOT BULL LIL-- lb

huh??