• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Man I’ve watched more games this year than I have my combined life - 3 total.  What I have found in my time watching is: 1) Attitudes abound.  The posturing, the looks, the demeanor is very unappealing. 2) The game is not that good.  There are a lot of missed lay-ups, standing around, flopping.  It’s just really not that fun to watch. That's just my two cents worth.  I used to love to watch basketball, but having a hard time connecting nowadays.
    • WOW!  This will keep @CardinalBacker up all night!     
    • Anyone looking for a college game to watch?  UIW and the Fightin Lance Berkman's will be playing their double header at Lamar today. Games start at 2.  HCU must sweep the double header to get in the SLC tournament and UIW needs 1 win to reach the tournament. 
    • I'm not offended. Just stating facts to go along with his assessment
    • Orangefield loses some key players including their probably their second and third best players (although imo they return their best player and their second most talented player). The Thomas kid has the tools to be really special before it’s all said and done. So that being said, I would say OF should be competing for district once again.  And Scales will continue on his path to be the best to lace ‘em up in Bobcat country.