Junior

Jasper wins easy over PNG white

PNG Purple over PA

Ned white over PNG Grey

Bmt W and Ned Black should be a good one but I think Ned takes it

Both Lumberton teams win

OF wins

nederland black wins for sure. 

Nederland will take that butt whipping for sure. Coach Martin have the WARRIORS playing ball. You know the WARRIORS are a threat when you have the powers that want to be taking paper wins. They say once you go black you never go back. The Beaumont Warriors are the black that Nederland fears to see....As far as I am concerned the WARRIORS are undefeated. You have to beat the refs and the paper. Rememeber everyone have predictions but that is exactly what it is a prediction. But the fact is WARRIORS will trump them Bulldogs. 

Nederland will take that butt whipping for sure. Coach Martin have the WARRIORS playing ball. You know the WARRIORS are a threat when you have the powers that want to be taking paper wins. They say once you go black you never go back. The Beaumont Warriors are the black that Nederland fears to see....As far as I am concerned the WARRIORS are undefeated. You have to beat the refs and the paper. Rememeber everyone have predictions but that is exactly what it is a prediction. But the fact is WARRIORS will trump them Bulldogs. 

Okay.....making it a racial thing.....smh.

I've been given BMT W props all year but I don't know what you're talking about paper wins.  They got beat by the better team that day. 

that game was better than most high school games. both teams showed lots of heart and were well coached. Lumberton capitalized on the yardage given just like any other team would have. I have been at every game.

Lumberton was good competition but the ref got them on a bad call but png was a paper win. That's why I say undefeated. The field showed the talent but it is what it is. Bmt WARRIORS are ready for any challenge put before them.  

Thats correct on that one, bluestreak! the png gray game. I remember it was 33-7 BMT W. That guy from png pulled a fast one. It is a paper win for them. But its actually the head guy over the Warriors fault for not being accountable for his mistake in that issue. He never provided the coach what was needed to start the game properly. Png just advantage of it and was given a paper win. The Warriors Pres and rep never owned up to what they knowingly didnt do at the last meeting. Its about the children and not adults, smh.

Thats correct on that one, bluestreak! the png gray game. I remember it was 33-7 BMT W. That guy from png pulled a fast one. It is a paper win for them. But its actually the head guy over the Warriors fault for not being accountable for his mistake in that issue. He never provided the coach what was needed to start the game properly. Png just advantage of it and was given a paper win. The Warriors Pres and rep never owned up to what they knowingly didnt do at the last meeting. Its about the children and not adults, smh.

BlueStreak... Call it a Paper Game All you want!  Bottom line is ALL COACHES go to the Rules Meeting at the beginning of the year.  AND all coaches should know the consequences of playing outside those rules!  Beaumont Warriors did not follow the rules for the game against PNG Grey nor did they for the 5 games previous. When asking the coach if all LO's and OL's were marked, he admitted they were not.  It was week 5!   When you play kids that are LO's  ALL OVER THE FIELD, and not have them marked as LO, its against the rules!!  I would love to play my LO's all over the field as the Warriors did for the first 5 games, but I follow the rules!  Play the game within the rules that are set as most do!  Paper Win?   Yes it was, and I hope I made a point for Beaumont Warriors to play within the rules...  Don't think yall can win it all when you play within the rules!  Just sayin

Let that be the reason. You all got that butt spanked fair and square. That playing the kids where you wanted them to be played. As for week 1 leading up to this game the WARRIORS still won fair and square playing the kids exactly where they should be played. What's the excuse after you guys. We are still kicking butt. Following the rules. Even though we followed the rules from the beginning. Paperwork really? This league was built for the kids but it seems like the adults are getting out of control. I am speaking of the parents and the administration surrounding. We need to remember that these kids go out there and practice hard and play hard league wide and for someone to have them stripped of a win because of paperwork is a coward move. Let's not get it twisted I feel this way all the way across the board but it is bitter sweet when it is happening to your home team. Yes the coach may have admitted that the kids don't have stickers on their helmets. The last time I checked that was called honesty. Playing with integrity. A little course could be given on that. From game one it was called honesty, integrity, and it was called being coached. It was called our kids following their assignment, it was called playing football and the better team came out on top. That paperwork crap is just an out. We are your consequences and moved forward but in our kids book they are winners. No paper win can take that from them. Yes it was a learning experience for both the coachrd and the kids. The lesson was " Trust no one ".  Because people smile and laugh with you and all the while they have hidden agendas. Thank you for feeding our minds and our hunger to win!!!!

BlueStreak... Call it a Paper Game All you want!  Bottom line is ALL COACHES go to the Rules Meeting at the beginning of the year.  AND all coaches should know the consequences of playing outside those rules!  Beaumont Warriors did not follow the rules for the game against PNG Grey nor did they for the 5 games previous. When asking the coach if all LO's and OL's were marked, he admitted they were not.  It was week 5!   When you play kids that are LO's  ALL OVER THE FIELD, and not have them marked as LO, its against the rules!!  I would love to play my LO's all over the field as the Warriors did for the first 5 games, but I follow the rules!  Play the game within the rules that are set as most do!  Paper Win?   Yes it was, and I hope I made a point for Beaumont Warriors to play within the rules...  Don't think yall can win it all when you play within the rules!  Just sayin

From my understanding, it is a paper win. No matter how you twist it. If the win was NOT earned on the field, its GIVEN on PAPER! But enough of that because whats done is done. The real issue dont fall on the coach. The coaching staff was never given the paper work that was needed. It was found out that it was intentionally not given or provided to the coach by the team Pres or his Rep. 

From my understanding, it is a paper win. No matter how you twist it. If the win was NOT earned on the field, its GIVEN on PAPER! But enough of that because whats done is done. The real issue dont fall on the coach. The coaching staff was never given the paper work that was needed. It was found out that it was intentionally not given or provided to the coach by the team Pres or his Rep. 

Look every coach knows the rules about the player cards, plain and simple the Warrior coach dropped the ball. Going forward he should trust nobody

and protect himself. This is a learning lesson that cost him a win and allowed PNG to make playoffs, so why worry and make a issue it is over. He should be getting his kids ready to play because the Jr Big School playoff is going to be good. it is anybody's for the taking.

That's true, very true. I am sure he realizes that now. As a new coach in that League, he trusted a little too much thats all.  

Look every coach knows the rules about the player cards, plain and simple the Warrior coach dropped the ball. Going forward he should trust nobody

and protect himself. This is a learning lesson that cost him a win and allowed PNG to make playoffs, so why worry and make a issue it is over. He should be getting his kids ready to play because the Jr Big School playoff is going to be good. it is anybody's for the taking.

Let me clear this up and then we are going to leave this subject alone. First of all the player cards are given to the pres. and if the pres. don't give the coach what they need and the coach keep asking and it is never given then the coach did not drop the ball. PNG saw a snake slithering way into the playoffs without earning it. I am going to stick to what I said earlier, this is a coward move. Instead of them going back to the drawing board and preparing for next year they decide to steal from the little kids because it was easy to do. The Beaumont Warriors have been preparing for the battlefield and ready to put it all out there on the field. You win some, you lose some, and some get taken. The better team will prevail. THE WARRIORS WILL SEE YA IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

Again BlueStreak4 YOU are out of line!  The Warriors had to be told in WEEK 5 who their OL'S were and that they needed to be MARKED!  WEEK 5! WEEK 5! Regardless if they played in proper positions during our game, Our coaching Staff had to constantly tell the Refs that the OL's were playing out of position.  Bottom line is this... regardless of the outcome of our game, Beaumont Warriors should feel very fortunate that the FIRST 5 GAMES ARE NOT FORFEITED FOR PLAYING KIDS THAT ARE OUT OF POSITION AND NOT PROPERLY MARKED!  ALL COACHES GO TO THE COACHES MEETING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND ALL SHOULD APPLY THE RULES!    Again... Play within the rules!  No coward here, just integrity and fairness! 

As I said coward. You had to steal a game but you call that integrity and fairness. I CALL IT BEING A THIEF. I said I was done but you have to keep harping on it because the truth hurts. 33-7 says it all. The first 5 games was allowing kids to play football, not paper ball. KMSL you mad or naw? The Beaumont Warriors Junior team never tried to deceive anyone. You learn as you go along and I am sure the coach will make sure to not leave cracks for snakes to slither in next year. SO GET YOUR COACHING GAME UP AND BE READY TO PLAY BALL!!! 

As I said coward. You had to steal a game but you call that integrity and fairness. I CALL IT BEING A THIEF. I said I was done but you have to keep harping on it because the truth hurts. 33-7 says it all. The first 5 games was allowing kids to play football, not paper ball. KMSL you mad or naw? The Beaumont Warriors Junior team never tried to deceive anyone. You learn as you go along and I am sure the coach will make sure to not leave cracks for snakes to slither in next year. SO GET YOUR COACHING GAME UP AND BE READY TO PLAY BALL!!! 

Enforcing rules of the game is not stealing from anyone. We forgot players cards one game and had to send someone home to get them. Our coach blamed himself(for forgetting), not the other team for enforcing the rule. Along with football, these kids need to see that their coaches follow the rules, even the ones they think are not important.

I understand rules and the coach followed the rules that he knew about. Everyone keep trying to hold the coach accountable, you could do that if those cards were sent directly to the coaches but they we're not and you can only do what you can do. Again as I said in an earlier post we took what happened although it was bitter sweet and we are moving forward. Everyone has their opinions and everyone feels a certain way but this is good football trash talking. I am done with this subject. See y'all in the playoffs!!!!!