House Speaker John Boehner resigning from Congress at end of October

Bobcat1

Another prime example of useless as tango India tango Sierra on a boar hog.  IMO he spent more time trying to appease Obama and the other Dems, than the Rep Conservative base.  What frustrates me, and I'm sure most of you, so many elected republicans do the same freaking thing.  What in the cornbread h-ll is up with that?  How long since you seen a Dem try to appease a Republican?

You'll have to excuse me guys.  Durn politics urinates me off in the best of times.  Tonight Evadale lost by 4, and Vidor had first & 10 on Ned 22 with 1:30 to play, down by 6, and fumbled the ball away.  I'm going to OD on Rolaids & alka seltzer lol.  Have s Great weekend!

They are to concerned with being labeled racist by the media (being to PC) to go against Yobama! And we all know that all any of them on both sides  want is to be reelected and continue to nurse off the hard earned tax paying citizens.jmo 

you can't believe this. The republican party is where it is now because of the Republican party. Nothing more. Vote smarter next time. 

Thats why I just stay home. I refuse to vote for someone that really only care for my vote nothing more.

It's sad Pam, but IMO you've hit the nail on the head.  I do vote.  Ingrained in my long ago youth.  But I'll admit, in the last few elections, I wonder why.  

Much like I wonder what percentage of our Senate and House of Representatives have been bought, but I don't think I could handle the truth!

Vote for what so somebody who do not care for me or anything other than their political career can get paid. I'll vote when I find someone worth my time. I won't complain because I expect only the worst from Washington.

"I'll be a true conservative:  oh we had to raise your taxes we just don't have votes to do away with obamacare but the supreme court said they have that right. 

True liberal: we'll deal with immigration later on. We have to raise your taxes too. You can keep your doctor. Its Congress. 

Both got paid. 

It's sad Pam, but IMO you've hit the nail on the head.  I do vote.  Ingrained in my long ago youth.  But I'll admit, in the last few elections, I wonder why.  

Much like I wonder what percentage of our Senate and House of Representatives have been bought, but I don't think I could handle the truth!

I've voted third party the past two cycles......it's better to vote for someone who thinks and believes in the same things you do, than to pick the lesser of two evils in the "two" party dupe......

so vote so you can complain? Been alot of complaining going on since the early 90's, aren't we as a nation tired of complaining yet? 

Its not about complaining its about electing someone that thinks more along the same lines as me and beside lots of folks have fought for the right to vote. Thats why I do it!

I've voted third party the past two cycles......it's better to vote for someone who thinks and believes in the same things you do, than to pick the lesser of two evils in the "two" party dupe......

Great. How many of those third party candidates have won and how many times have you ended up with the lesser of evils? 

The third party candidate is the dupe. "Vote for me!! I have absolutely no chance of winning anything but I can certainly give you a place to throw away your vote if you are looking to stomp your feet I protest!".

Great. How many of those third party candidates have won and how many times have you ended up with the lesser of evils? 

The third party candidate is the dupe. "Vote for me!! I have absolutely no chance of winning anything but I can certainly give you a place to throw away your vote if you are looking to stomp your feet I protest!".

I vote with a clear and clean conscience..........my vote did NOT go to a liberal simply because that liberal had an R after his name........you may freely sell out your beliefs if you choose......I won't........