Manufan

Best sportsmenship  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Best sportsmenship

• PNG
    • Vidor
    • Lumberton
    • some one else

other is my vote because you should have had nederland up there.  they talk no smack and their coach doesnt allow that stuff on the field.  png being listed with their three non stop smack talkers is ridiculous.  put ozen up there . hardin jefferson up there are anyone but an obvious smack talker..

other is my vote because you should have had nederland up there.  they talk no smack and their coach doesnt allow that stuff on the field.  png being listed with their three non stop smack talkers is ridiculous.  put ozen up there . hardin jefferson up there are anyone but an obvious smack talker..

I'd have to put BC and OF both up there in the good sportsmanship league.

Guest takes_11_to_win

I would have to say Vidor after Lcm and Nederland, mainly becuase they are good sports on the field but on here they used to talk alot of smack so they are on the up and up in sportsmanship.

when vidor came over to play kelly last year or the year before. "can't remember" They had some young and older players that made some really nice comments after the game. Even over hearing some of them talk - was all positive. I was really impressed with their manners and sportsmenship. Even though we did not get a chance to play them this season. They seem to have carried some of that over to this year. Hats Off to their coach he has done a great Job. The players seem to have repect and play their legs off for him and the school. Thats says a lot. Congrats on all the success so far Vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder