14 yr old Muslim Clockmaker

PhatMack19

aaah yes...the loving christian faith..where those who don't fall in line will burn in a lake of fire forever.....scary stuff...I'll watch out for the lightning bolts

Nothing about that that's unloving....that's just stating THE TRUTH from God's Word.......and you'll find out eventually.......You'll wish you had listened then.......

Allah means God. We are all descended from the same person Abraham. We all believe in the creation story and an afterlife. Both works speak of one another. Of course what you got from my post was your opinion. This issue is everyone sees difference and evil instead peace. So there are differences. There are differences between Catholics and Protestants. The point is the world especially the United States needs to stop judging by race and religion and instead judge by character. 

Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Bahai, Buddhism, Confuscism, Wiccan, and more shouldn't matter. But it does and that will continue to happen until we learn

allah is baal....just because a murdering pedophile decided that baal should become allah does NOT make allah become YHWH.......We are NOT all descended from Abraham......We ARE all descended from Noah through Adam.........The Bible does NOT speak of the koran, so you are wrong on that one, too.....God's Word is not open to "opinion"....He stated it , we do it.....those "protestants" and "catholics" who have differences are in the same boat as the muslims, jews, bahai, buddhists, confuscists, wiccans, etc.......

allah is baal....just because a murdering pedophile decided that baal should become allah does NOT make allah become YHWH.......We are NOT all descended from Abraham......We ARE all descended from Noah through Adam.........The Bible does NOT speak of the koran, so you are wrong on that one, too.....God's Word is not open to "opinion"....He stated it , we do it.....those "protestants" and "catholics" who have differences are in the same boat as the muslims, jews, bahai, buddhists, confuscists, wiccans, etc.......

so pretty much everybody who doesn't think the same as you do...gotcha

the only sad part to me about people like you is that you will never understand how full of crap you are....I only wish that on the moment of your passing (hopefully not for a long time) you would get a glimpse of the afterlife and see that absolutely nothing is there, and realize that you spent your entire life feeling superior and demonizing others for no reason at all, and maybe kind of feel like a jerk about it...unfortunately that won't happen...so you'll just carry on as normal...and I guess thank your lucky stars that you didn't happen to be born to muslim parents in Saudi Arabia and be headed because that's hell for sure

My point was religion. All three religions are Abrahamic as his sons, Isaac was the Father of the Hebrews, and Ishmael was the Father of the Arabs. This is directly stated in Genesis after the flood. I also never said that the Quran is mentioned by the Bible, but Ishmael was. Of course the Quran was not mentioned in the Bible, because the Quran was not written until the 600s. In the Quran it is mentioned all three have the same prophets before Mohammed. This includes Jesus who Muslims believe God spoke to, while in Christianity he is the son of God. The Quran speaks of the brethren and the children of Abraham. That is where I said that both works speak of one another.

As for the opinion comment it is. Religious scholars for years have been trying to decipher all of the new scrolls found from both religions. Their is a debate if it is the same God or not. So since no one knows exactly what God said about the difference between Islam and Christianity it is not his word but an opinion.

The thing that is not up for debate is the issue that all three religions come from the same ancestral line, making them family.

so pretty much everybody who doesn't think the same as you do...gotcha

the only sad part to me about people like you is that you will never understand how full of crap you are....I only wish that on the moment of your passing (hopefully not for a long time) you would get a glimpse of the afterlife and see that absolutely nothing is there, and realize that you spent your entire life feeling superior and demonizing others for no reason at all, and maybe kind of feel like a jerk about it...unfortunately that won't happen...so you'll just carry on as normal...and I guess thank your lucky stars that you didn't happen to be born to muslim parents in Saudi Arabia and be headed because that's hell for sure

Teaching God's Word to the lost and dead world is not feeling "superior and demonizing others for no reason at all"....it is simply doing what our Creator told us to do.....we do it out of love, because we don't want to see anyone burn....we do it despite the persecution that comes from people such as yourself......I've done my part......you will either come to believe and find salvation, or don't and burn....the choice is all yours, not mine......I'm simply making sure that if you do burn ( which you will if you don't turn to Him), it's through no fault of mine for not sharing TRUTH with you........

Edited by Colmesneilfan1

My point was religion. All three religions are Abrahamic as his sons, Isaac was the Father of the Hebrews, and Ishmael was the Father of the Arabs. This is directly stated in Genesis after the flood. I also never said that the Quran is mentioned by the Bible, but Ishmael was. Of course the Quran was not mentioned in the Bible, because the Quran was not written until the 600s. In the Quran it is mentioned all three have the same prophets before Mohammed. This includes Jesus who Muslims believe God spoke to, while in Christianity he is the son of God. The Quran speaks of the brethren and the children of Abraham. That is where I said that both works speak of one another.

As for the opinion comment it is. Religious scholars for years have been trying to decipher all of the new scrolls found from both religions. Their is a debate if it is the same God or not. So since no one knows exactly what God said about the difference between Islam and Christianity it is not his word but an opinion.

The thing that is not up for debate is the issue that all three religions come from the same ancestral line, making them family.

The FACT that Jesus IS God, yet the muslims deny this is proof enough that Christians and muslims do NOT worship the same Being......and no, God' Word is NOT subject to opinion or interpretation....He spoke, we do what He said to do.......

2 Peter 1:19-21English Standard Version (ESV)

19 And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the daydawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, 20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation. 21 Forno prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from Godas they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

It is your opinion if they believe in the same or not. To say what is God's Word about everything is impossible because most of the Bible was not written down for many years after events happened. I believe based on my interpretation they are the same. You believe they are not. That is opinion.

Edited by RaiderRed30

You do realize that the charges were dropped right?...at no point did the young man try to lead anyone to believe that it was a bomb, people jumped to the conclusion that it was a bomb, because of the kid's skin color and religion...no other reason

Yessir, I do realize that.   I think it was a fair detainment based on the totality of the events, and the concern from the teacher.

It is your opinion if they believe in the same or not. To say what is God's Word about everything is impossible because most of the Bible was not written down for many years after events happened. I believe based on my interpretation they are the same. You believe they are not. That is opinion.

Nope....The Holy Spirit made sure that God's Word was available to all of us in it's Perfect form........not one contradiction can be found in it when it's taken in context and people aren't trying to "interpret" it.......in fact, the passage of Scripture I just quoted shows you to be wrong.......so you either believe His Word, or you don't....there is no middle ground and no room for opinion or interpretation........

Nope....The Holy Spirit made sure that God's Word was available to all of us in it's Perfect form........not one contradiction can be found in it when it's taken in context and people aren't trying to "interpret" it.......in fact, the passage of Scripture I just quoted shows you to be wrong.......so you either believe His Word, or you don't....there is no middle ground and no room for opinion or interpretation........

So explain all the different denominations of Christianity. They all have different interpretations of different things that make them different. You have yours and I have mine. I'm done.

This shouldn't be a debate about the differences in religion but about the issue of racism and anti-religion.

So explain all the different denominations of Christianity. They all have different interpretations of different things that make them different. You have yours and I have mine. I'm done.

This shouldn't be a debate about the differences in religion but about the issue of racism and anti-religion.

Those denominations all came about because men wanted to "interpret" God's Word instead of taking it at face value......lack of faith....like the muslims, if they don't repent of their false teaching and error, they will all be in the same boat.......

Teaching God's Word to the lost and dead world is not feeling "superior and demonizing others for no reason at all"....it is simply doing what our Creator told us to do.....we do it out of love, because we don't want to see anyone burn....we do it despite the persecution that comes from people such as yourself......I've done my part......you will either come to believe and find salvation, or don't and burn....the choice is all yours, not mine......I'm simply making sure that if you do burn ( which you will if you don't turn to Him), it's through no fault of mine for not sharing TRUTH with you........

no...you don't get to do that. You can't make vindictive statement like "hope you like it hot"..and then pretend to be professing your faith out of love for humankind. You and your ilk would hate it if everybody in the world believed as you do because then you wouldn't have anything left to make you feel superior. You sadistic folks relish the idea that other people will burn in eternal torment, I think it brings you actual joy to think about it. 

no...you don't get to do that. You can't make vindictive statement like "hope you like it hot"..and then pretend to be professing your faith out of love for humankind. You and your ilk would hate it if everybody in the world believed as you do because then you wouldn't have anything left to make you feel superior. You sadistic folks relish the idea that other people will burn in eternal torment, I think it brings you actual joy to think about it. 

I think he can and did.......

Why do folks that don't believe in God get so upset when someone talks about God ?

That has always cracked me up......

I wouldn't get upset if someone told me the Boogieman was going to get me.....or the tooth fairy died......

Another thing that cracks me up is the use of the word bigot. The people that call anti-gays and anti-gay marriage folks bigots really think they are telling them off. When the definition of Bigot is "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions".  Hmmmmmm

I comprehend fine. Even you said the kid did wrong. Can't figure any other angle for you to be concerned about him being cuffed. 

When I was in school, if there was going to be a fight after school in the alley behind the O,Banion's store, we went and watched. The kids who fought either left each other alone after tha or even became friends. If you had a fight in school, you went to the principal and possibly licks and/or detention. Nowadays, if you fight at school, assault charges are filed, you are cuffed, and go to jail. That's without having anything that resembles a bomb.

my point is how was I playing the race thing when I said I agree the school made the right call. All I said after was the time it took him to be put in handcuffs if he was a terrorist it would of been game over. I agree the world we live in fair or not it was reasonable to take such caution but what followed the interrogation suspension should never had happened.

I don't relish the fact that you are eternally doomed if you don't come to God.......If I did, I wouldn't bother with you or any other lost and dead soul.....you feel the way you do because your soul YEARNS for God, but your mind refuses to accept what's right in front of you....ABSOLUTE TRUTH spoken by God and preserved through the millinea by the Holy Spirit.......

That has always cracked me up......

I wouldn't get upset if someone told me the Boogieman was going to get me.....or the tooth fairy died......

Another thing that cracks me up is the use of the word bigot. The people that call anti-gays and anti-gay marriage folks bigots really think they are telling them off. When the definition of Bigot is "a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions".  Hmmmmmm

Its the struggle between their soul and their mind.....their soul is yearning to be with God, but they refuse to believe.......so they have to strike out at those of us who HAVE believed and from that belief obeyed........

Wow,this thread got way off topic! If you've seen pictures of what the kid built and you can honestly say you think its a clock, you really need to wake up!

I've shown pics of the device to numerous people that hadn't heard details about the story,and almost all of them said it looks like a bomb or something from a movie,not one of them said,OH that's a clock.

If young Mohammed is as intellectually advanced as some say, it would seem to me that he would have the foresight to know that bringing such an item to school would arouse concern/suspicion.  That could have probably been avoided by discussing it in advance with the teacher/principal and asking how it could be brought to school  without causing any disruptions.

I dont think expelled and suspended is the same as handcuffed and arrested....just my opinion

What about the 14 yr old white kid that was arrested for wearing a NRA shirt to school?  Was he profiled?  Did he get an invite to the White House?

This is the hidden content, please

Wow,this thread got way off topic! If you've seen pictures of what the kid built and you can honestly say you think its a clock, you really need to wake up!

I've shown pics of the device to numerous people that hadn't heard details about the story,and almost all of them said it looks like a bomb or something from a movie,not one of them said,OH that's a clock.

play this video and look at the briefcase. If that looks like a clock....

This is the hidden content, please