• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Charges fees according to skin color. So Sad.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • It’s just boring.  I have no issue with them making a living doing it, but they’re not getting anything from me.  I don’t mind ncaa women’s basketball.  I do think it’s funny how they think they should make more money when the league is operating at a deficit.  Saw a funny video where one of the players claimed they don’t want equal pay, but they just want equal revenue %.  Then the video figured up that with the amount of money the league lost each year, if they were on an equal revenue split as the nba they should each be paying the league $81,000 a year 😀😀
    • It would scream to ANYONE who is even remotly reasonable and honest, but to this Kangaroo Court, all bets are off.  Justice and presumption of innocence were never a goal here, using a court system to destroy a political rival is the Dems only goal here. Venesuela and Russia are so proud.    
    • the last time I watched PART of a wnba game was the Houston comets back in 97 and I wish I could get that time back. im sure it’s worse now with all the EXTRA
    • Yeah... He's probably their own Dade Phelan.  Not "MIGA" enough for the masses.     Make Iran Great Again.