Syrian Refugees

Mr. Buddy Garrity

so I take it that you both like the way things are going.

Please help me understand why you voted for OBAMA. and why you still support him?

i voted for him? When? Also I dont flat out hate the guy like most folks on this forum. 

ASSuming usually goes wrong. ;)

And also pamfam is right: if you want change, welp, vote for your person to get in the White House. I will be doing that in 2016, will you? 

i voted for him? When? Also I dont flat out hate the guy like most folks on this forum. 

ASSuming usually goes wrong. ;)

And also pamfam is right: if you want change, welp, vote for your person to get in the White House. I will be doing that in 2016, will you? 

i will vote but see eagle 11's response on 1st page.

Hate is a strong word.  I strongly disapprove of him being the president,  His lack of experience should've been enough for him to not even be considered in 08.  

So you didn't vote for him in 08 or 12? 

i will vote but see eagle 11's response on 1st page.

Hate is a strong word.  I strongly disapprove of him being the president,  His lack of experience should've been enough for him to not even be considered in 08.  

So you didn't vote for him in 08 or 12? 

I dont display who I vote for on this site in any political election. 

I never voted I was only of age to vote in 12 but choose not to vote. I trust no president no government official to take a stand for me or anything like that. I honestly see politics as nothing but comedy. Grown men and woman claiming to be this or that all just for votes and a lot believe anything the party tells them. I don't even think we should have a president.  I know we have to but that's all or elected officials care about. Make the other party seem as unfit as possible agree to disagree about everything AT ALL CAUSE.