Crosby 34 Angleton 0/Final

WOSgrad

Ought to worry about 2 things: 1) your house er reservation before you go discrediting a win on this side. A win is a win is a win and you wonder why people from Crosby throw it back in y'all's face. So go ahead and say to win with class or whatever, the "L" column is still at zero in Mecca. 2) who gives up the bye for Crosby this year!!

Look I am telling you the truth but since I posted this well before the game that they were weak this season i guess its not hind site. Its called foresite. By the way congrats. I would like to invite you to watch a PNG game with me when you guys are playing on a different night or day. Come and join me Ill  buy your ticket and we can check out a game together and meet and talk football. My invite to you!!!!!

34-0 without both rbs, 200+ yards of penalties and still far from firing on all cylinders is a solid win though. 

Cotton looked regional final quality already. 

Cotton looked much improved tonight. I think that was the best game I've seen him play. I stand firm that Netherly is a much better option. That kid can FLY!!! Keep the ball in his hands.

Cotton looked much improved tonight. I think that was the best game I've seen him play. I stand firm that Netherly is a much better option. That kid can FLY!!! Keep the ball in his hands.

Cotton was dropping dimes tonight, there shouldn't be any argument after that type of performance. Numbers would have been a lot better had we caught more of those dimes. Yes Mannie can fly, he's also borderline unguardable at receiver where he'll play at the next level though. We have a bunch of good football players, our depth is why Crosby is where they are now. The staff knows what they're doing, don't get caught up in how fast our kids can run or how high they jump. 

Defense surprised me tonight.If not for some defensive penalties Angleton was dead in the mud.Youngsters on DL was a surprise.Need to correct the penalties 20 for 210 I saw on Chron.or this could have been a route.A lot of pulling up tonight need to rest some players hopefully against BH.I expected more out of Angleton.Come watch this secondary,these guys fly to the ball and #2 Pinkney  & #1 Perry will lay it on you.

It wasn't just penalties on Crosby, refs were calling penalties against Angleton too.  I think the refs were trying to make the game more about them and not the players.  They felt the need to throw a flag on every play so they wouldn't be left out

i wanted to go on the field and throw a flag on the refs, it was ridiculous. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

i wanted to go on the field and throw a flag on the refs, it was ridiculous. 

You see what I'm saying though MBG? PNG drops 52 while blanking a jv squad and the talk reaches fever pitch, the next week they lose by 14 at home to a team replacing 10 starters on offense with less than half the kids. Crosby has won a combined 69-18 while allowing 1 offensive TD during what I think can be classified as two average performances. That's where Crosby is at now, that's why some of us choose to inform, that's why we'll be #2 Monday . . . 

You see what I'm saying though MBG? PNG drops 52 while blanking a jv squad and the talk reaches fever pitch, the next week they lose by 14 at home to a team replacing 10 starters on offense with less than half the kids. Crosby has won a combined 69-18 while allowing 1 offensive TD during what I think can be classified as two average performances. That's where Crosby is at now, that's why some of us choose to inform, that's why we'll be #2 Monday . . . 

hey, no one can argue with that. All facts. Thats why I told Png fans to calm down, it was CL they played. I picked them to beat WOS but I knew a result like tonight could happen. 

And it's talk like that that gets you overconfident and then lose unexpectedly.  WOS has been there more than once. Get back to us when you actually win a State Title.  Take a cue from Humble and be humble.  That's the way to go. ;p

Seriously, were u even born the last time the team you root for won a ring? WOS seriously. Get back to "us", I guess you helped win that ring eh. It's not all about state titles that defines a dynasty, those rings are few and far between, just ask your parents cause they wore parachute pants and tons of hairspray the last time Stark got one!!

Impressive win for Crosby.  Looking for a #2 ranking this coming week.  Keep it up guys.  Code Red is for real this year.

Didn't feel the same way last year when you bashed Crosby huh. Yeah I saved all the forums on a spreadsheet. Don't come bandwagoning now remember stay in Cali??

Cotton was dropping dimes tonight, there shouldn't be any argument after that type of performance. Numbers would have been a lot better had we caught more of those dimes. Yes Mannie can fly, he's also borderline unguardable at receiver where he'll play at the next level though. We have a bunch of good football players, our depth is why Crosby is where they are now. The staff knows what they're doing, don't get caught up in how fast our kids can run or how high they jump. 

I agree Cotton did look improved. And he had a great game. it's the consistency that bothers me. I would like to also see Netherly be more aggressive when the ball is in the air. had a lot of drops that were dimes from multiple players. Gameplan has to change now. Let's see how we adjust.

Seriously, were u even born the last time the team you root for won a ring? WOS seriously. Get back to "us", I guess you helped win that ring eh. It's not all about state titles that defines a dynasty, those rings are few and far between, just ask your parents cause they wore parachute pants and tons of hairspray the last time Stark got one!!

LOL you obviously have no clue who I am. I was at the 35-7 drubbing WOS gave Crosby in 1988 and was a Sophomore at Rice University at the time.  I was the one wearing the parachute pants not my parents.  I would hardly call a couple of good seasons in a row a dynasty. I WOULD call 38 good seasons in a row a dynasty though. I wasn't being malicious just giving a little advice from experience. Just be prepared when something happens and it comes back to bite you.

Edited by Goblin

I'm a little rusty on my rules, but I've never seen an intentional grounding and a the QB was 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage and the ball is placed at the line of scrimmage.

"In the high school game it is a foul to throw, intentionally, a forward pass incomplete to save loss of yardage and to throw, intentionally, a pass to an area not occupied by an eligible receiver. The penalty is 5 yards and loss of down. The enforcement spot is from the end of the run, or where the pass was made.

I got this from High School OT.com

"In the high school game it is a foul to throw, intentionally, a forward pass incomplete to save loss of yardage and to throw, intentionally, a pass to an area not occupied by an eligible receiver. The penalty is 5 yards and loss of down. The enforcement spot is from the end of the run, or where the pass was made.

I got this from High School OT.com

Obviously that's not how it was handled Friday night.