Crosby 34 Angleton 0/Final

WOSgrad

LOL you obviously have no clue who I am. I was at the 35-7 drubbing WOS gave Crosby in 1988 and was a Sophomore at Rice University at the time.  I was the one wearing the parachute pants not my parents.  I would hardly call a couple of good seasons in a row a dynasty. I WOULD call 38 good seasons in a row a dynasty though. I wasn't being malicious just giving a little advice from experience. Just be prepared when something happens and it comes back to bite you.

Well I'll give u credit, u admitted to wearing parachute pants, let me guess, Orange?

Well I'll give u credit, u admitted to wearing parachute pants, let me guess, Orange?

Yeah, I was trying to figure out why we're supposed to know or care who he is myself? He said he was at the only game Crosby and WOS played 30 years ago, didn't say he played in it though so I'm not sure how he remembers it so well? 

I was a grade behind Wosgrad at WOS and know him and made some waves there while I was there and I know my Texas high school football history (quite a few people can attest to that).  I'm not attacking you guys.  I'm actually rooting for you. All I'm saying is WOS has had many a year where they were expected to win it all and something happened. I know it's exciting and awesome to have a great team but don't let it get to your head because you have a target on you and every team you play will do anything and everything they can to try to beat you.  Stoking the fire only makes that worse and leads to posts being pasted on locker room walls.  You don't want that. Good luck! and I mean that.

Edited by Goblin

We're not aiming for locker room walls, just ask the Hutto QB. We want Twitter as well. He helped put SETX and Crosby on the Centx map with his tweet and retweets of threads. In all seriousness I hope WOS the best. Coach T's boys were very well thought of in Crosby and they are all class acts. 

Didn't feel the same way last year when you bashed Crosby huh. Yeah I saved all the forums on a spreadsheet. Don't come bandwagoning now remember stay in Cali??

How does my jock smell?  Your feelings were hurt last year bro?  Awe…. You should really find a better hobby than trolling through last year's posts and updating your cute little spread sheet.  You got a lot of free time eh?

Never had a problem with Crosby - just a few of their supporters like yourself. Many of us here on this board can appreciate a quality football team that has a good chance to make it far this year.  Perhaps you might be able to recognize that if you’d take a minute to step away from your computer and stop beating your man boobs.      

Seriously, were u even born the last time the team you root for won a ring? WOS seriously. Get back to "us", I guess you helped win that ring eh. It's not all about state titles that defines a dynasty, those rings are few and far between, just ask your parents cause they wore parachute pants and tons of hairspray the last time Stark got one!!

And when was the last Crosby title??

How does my jock smell?  Your feelings were hurt last year bro?  Awe…. You should really find a better hobby than trolling through last year's posts and updating your cute little spread sheet.  You got a lot of free time eh?

Never had a problem with Crosby - just a few of their supporters like yourself. Many of us here on this board can appreciate a quality football team that has a good chance to make it far this year.  Perhaps you might be able to recognize that if you’d take a minute to step away from your computer and stop beating your man boobs.      

You're disgusting. .....if said by others,  warnings would be issued.   So in the words of others. ..

GO CROSBY!

Seriously, were u even born the last time the team you root for won a ring? WOS seriously. Get back to "us", I guess you helped win that ring eh. It's not all about state titles that defines a dynasty, those rings are few and far between, just ask your parents cause they wore parachute pants and tons of hairspray the last time Stark got one!!

Contradicting yourself I see. I believe I have seen you in the past saying that if WOS was a dynasty they would have more rings. Now you say this? And if WOS isnt the definition of a dynasty then its impossible to be one. #1 Winning percentage in the HISTORY of Texas Hs football. Also, you posted about PNG losing to a team that lost 10 kids and half enrollment, blah blah but forgot to mention that team was WOS. Dont try to bash PNG losing to a "smaller" team when that team was WOS. PNG also fought a hard game and kept it close.  Now im done hijacking your thread like you do on all the others.

Also, we dont go by Stark. If you want to shorten our name, use West Orange. Stark just sounds weird by itself. (No offense to Stark Tigers if any are on here). Could be worse I guess. My Junior year we played a Baseball tourney in DeRidder, LA and they all called us West Orange-Starks. Would make us cringe. I even took a sharpie and went around the fields scratching out the "s" at the end on all the brackets. lol

Edited by kicker

Contradicting yourself I see. I believe I have seen you in the past saying that if WOS was a dynasty they would have more rings. Now you say this? And if WOS isnt the definition of a dynasty then its impossible to be one. #1 Winning percentage in the HISTORY of Texas Hs football. Also, you posted about PNG losing to a team that lost 10 kids and half enrollment, blah blah but forgot to mention that team was WOS. Dont try to bash PNG losing to a "smaller" team when that team was WOS. PNG also fought a hard game and kept it close.  Now im done hijacking your thread like you do on all the others.

Also, we dont go by Stark. If you want to shorten our name, use West Orange. Stark just sounds weird by itself. (No offense to Stark Tigers if any are on here). Could be worse I guess. My Junior year we played a Baseball tourney in DeRidder, LA and they all called us West Orange-Starks. Would make us cringe. I even took a sharpie and went around the fields scratching out the "s" at the end on all the brackets. lol

Go Crosby!!