Are All Races Created Equal?

EnlightenedMessiah

Since the bulk of  ones athleticism is developed over time, I would venture to guess that whichever culture places a premium on athleticism is likely to be the one that is more athletic.  Same would be true of education.

Millions of white kids across America play football from peewee to high school, yet black people continue to dominate the skill positions despite being a smaller % of overall population. What gives? 

Edited by EnlightenedMessiah

Millions of white kids across America play football from peewee to high school, yet black people continue to dominate the skill positions despite being a smaller % of overall population. What gives? 

Then maybe we should enact affirmative action in college and pro athletics to even the playing field the way it is done in jobs and educational institutions!

Then maybe we should enact affirmative action in college and pro athletics to even the playing field the way it is done in jobs and educational institutions!

you're sounding awfully compassionate there bro, I'm worried about you

a true American, like myself, believes in hiring/drafting the best of the best, regardless of race. If my math team is 100% Koreans or my track team is 100% Jamaicans then so be it 

It's pretty obvious that all races aren't physically the same.   I'm guessing the variations occurred millions of years ago as the people adapted to their surroundings.   Some short. some tall, some fat, some fast.  Doesn't mean they are not equal.

so what in your mind defines "equal"? some are smart, dumb, nice, mean, mentally stable, mentally unstable, pretty, ugly, male, female, straight, gay ....the list is endless. None of which are "physical" attributes in which they've adapted.

so what in your mind defines "equal"? some are smart, dumb, nice, mean, mentally stable, mentally unstable, pretty, ugly, male, female, straight, gay ....the list is endless. None of which are "physical" attributes in which they've adapted.

Male/female?  Smart/dumb?  Pretty/ugly?   What are you talking about?