Channelview@Dayton Wk#1 Fri 7pm

liltex

I think first team to 40 wins this game. Dayton IMO has a much improved D that will be tested by the best dual threat qb they will see all year. I'm picking Dayton because I feel like they will be able to move the ball against an average Channelview D and I think Dayton's D will make enough stops to win this thing. Also think Channelview will miss Jeffries at rb. Don't want to jinx the Bronx but the backs I saw for Channelview this year are no where near the talent of Jeffries. Can't think of another team in this area with a tougher 3 games to start the year. Jalen Hurts 4th ranked Alabama commit and a lot back from a good team last year. Nederland who always fields a solid team and CK with 2nd ranked TCU commit Williams and a ton back on offense. Can't wait for Friday and hope Dayton plays a solid turnover free game.

Edited by bronco pride

I think first team to 40 wins this game. Dayton IMO has a much improved D that will be tested by the best dual threat qb they will see all year. I'm picking Dayton because I feel like they will be able to move the ball against an average Channelview D and I think Dayton's D will make enough stops to win this thing. Can't think of another team in this area with a tougher 3 games to start the year. Jalen Hurts 4th ranked Alabama commit and a lot back from a good team last year. Nederland who always fields a solid team and CK with 2nd ranked TCU commit Williams and a ton back on offense. Can't wait for Friday and hope Dayton plays a solid turnover free game.

i can't take a chance on my pick'ems with Dayton just yet. Just have a weird feeling you know whos will find a way to lose this one. 

Red have you seen that CV team yet,they small upfront -that could mean trouble in a season being defense is/has been their demise.dayt will get push upfront,wait n see.in dayt a tuff place to win,I'm waiting to see if little hand can lead under pressure,meats should give em some time to deliver,go broncs

A buddy at work who us from Channelview  said that their defense  is terrible and that as long as Dayton can get to the qb then it will  be a win for Dayton  

CV defense is small IMO. Hurts will get his obviously but they have no RB from what I have seen in the footage I saw.