Jasper & Hardin Jefferson who you got

fishcat

So, HJ is all washed and used  up after two good seasons? No wonder the coach left. He must have saw it coming.

The coach leaving is why they are washed up , not the other way around. The new coaches should have kept the winning formula , not changed it .(if its not broken, ....... . . . . .)

I would like to know HJs' JV record from last year , just out of curiosity !

im also glad to hear that Moreaux is not leaving

Edited by El Guapo

Let's quit with all the things that the coaches could/should/would do.  If HJ is down this year, it will be mainly due to how large and good last year's senior class was.  Everyone in that area knew how good that group of kids would be and they proved it. Coach D did a heck of a job with them, but he decided to go home. So wish them luck and move on to this season

This is funny..... You will see how much of it was Dubois and how much was the kids this Friday when Kirbyville gets done with BC... Lst year, HJ would have walked all over the Kville Kittens....  4 kids off of last years HJ squad playing Division 1 football as we speak... And my oldest was getting recruited by a few D1 schools but chose the baseball route.... That many D1 prospects does not come along very often in 3A- 4A DII.... Dubois brought a decent offensive scheme, but we also had exceptional kids... Like I've said in earlier post, it was a mixture of the 2... To say the coach leaving is why they are washed up, is preposterous (utterly absurd)...

The coach leaving is why they are washed up , not the other way around. The new coaches should have kept the winning formula , not changed it .(if its not broken, ....... . . . . .)

I would like to know HJs' JV record from last year , just out of curiosity !

im also glad to hear that Moreaux is not leaving

And just for the record, I'm in no way, shape, or form saying HJ is washed up.... I have no idea how they will be... I was simply replying to a stupid comment...Hopefully they will pick up where they left off...

Edited by bedelmon

This is funny..... You will see how much of it was Dubois and how much was the kids this Friday when Kirbyville gets done with

This is the hidden content, please
... Lst year, HJ would have walked all over the Kville Kittens....  4 kids off of last years HJ squad playing Division 1 football as we speak... And my oldest was getting recruited by a few D1 schools but chose the baseball route.... That many D1 prospects does not come along very often in 3A- 4A DII.... Dubois brought a decent offensive scheme, but we also had exceptional kids... Like I've said in earlier post, it was a mixture of the 2... To say the coach leaving is why they are washed up, is preposterous (utterly absurd)...

Id like to point out that the Kountze team that almost beat HJ at home last year lost to Kirbyville by like 40 points last season... So I dont think HJ would walk over Kirbyville.

And just for the record, I'm in no way, shape, or form saying HJ is washed up.... I have no idea how they will be... I was simply replying to a stupid comment...Hopefully they will pick up where they left off...

Where was HJ pre-DuBois ? Obviously he did enough for you to declare HJ world beaters for the past two years.   

I'll tell you exactly where HJ was "pre Dubois".... They had a hometown coach that came home to be on vacation for the rest of his life... No off season work-outs, allowing parents to dictate what he did... Allowing players of prominent citizens to basically do whatever they wanted... Anyone could have came in there and did what Dubois did with a running offense and a plan... Power eye, wishbone, wing-t, any of those offenses would have worked... Dubois came along when there was an exceptional group of kids.... HJ was and always will be a "running team"... We beat Kountze by 3 touch downs..... How is that almost beating us?