Newton Eagles VS. Tatum Eagles

Hope Newton can pull it off but either way it will be a great game to kinda see where we stack up against the big boys.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but just wondering will Coach Johnston be able to be at this game? I know what I read from the Beaumont Enterprise but just was wondering if there are any updates

Hope Newton can pull it off but either way it will be a great game to kinda see where we stack up against the big boys.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but just wondering will Coach Johnston be able to be at this game? I know what I read from the Beaumont Enterprise but just was wondering if there are any updates

Coach WT Johnston will not be there , he still recovering . 

Bryan Barbay addressed to the public this morning what has been known for a while in private. He has been asked to take over the day to day functions of Head Coach/Athletic Director on an interim basis at Newton. At QB Club meeting this morning he explained reasons he is back at Newton and exactly how things got to this point. He also mentioned that Coach WT Johnson came home from Houston yesterday evening and might make an appearance at the game tonight.