Repub Debates

Mr. Buddy Garrity

you are...haven't heard you make one supportive post on Republicans..

another incorrect post by you. How many times I have to say on this board I support who can get the job done regardless of political party? Im one of those folks who couldn't give a damn about political parties lol. Maybe your eyes see what you want them to see, happens alot in this forum. ;)

another incorrect post by you. How many times I have to say on this board I support who can get the job done regardless of political party? Im one of those folks who couldn't give a damn about political parties lol. Maybe your eyes see what you want them to see, happens alot in this forum. ;)

So do you agree more with the Republicans or Democrats... simple question.

So do you agree more with the Republicans or Democrats... simple question.

Simple answer: Neither, I agree more with who I think can get the specific job done for which I vote them in on. See im neither repub or dem, ive stated in this forum for years, that always flies over a couple ppls heads. ;)

Simple answer: Neither, I agree more with who I think can get the specific job done for which I vote them in on. See im neither repub or dem, ive stated in this forum for years, that always flies over a couple ppls heads. ;)

There is a major difference in the parties...that you don't see that does fly over my head.

i dont care about a party. Im not old school, I care about which person can get the job done best lol. 

the problem is it seems as though every 4 years we have to choose who will screw up the country less.  I think until Republicans come towards the middle on certain issues like abortion and gay marriage, they are in an uphill battle.

the problem is it seems as though every 4 years we have to choose who will screw up the country less.  I think until Republicans come towards the middle on certain issues like abortion and gay marriage, they are in an uphill battle.

i agree, especially whats in bold. 

Abortion and gay marriage policies aren't screwing the country up...bigger gov, higher taxes, and ballooning entitlement programs are...vote based on that.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Abortion and gay marriage policies aren't screwing the country up...bigger gov, higher taxes, and ballooning entitlement programs are...vote based on that.

those 2 policies are what is losing the swing vote for the Republican Party.  To say if a woman is raped she should have the baby is just crazy talk and turns people off.

those 2 policies are what is losing the swing vote for the Republican Party.  To say if a woman is raped she should have the baby is just crazy talk and turns people off.

Most Republicans make a provision for rape and incest.

Why does refusing to defund planned parenthood, an organization that kills babies and sells their organs not turn people off?