Illegal BBQ

PhatMack19

You want to get blacks and whites together, get your Yankee army and come to Texas and try to capture our Pits and Grills.   You'll see blacks and whites standing side by side whippin a bunch of Yankees.  

You can have my grill when you pry it from my sauce covered fingers. 

Y'all are making fun of this, but the same thing is happening in Austin. BBQ smoke in our State Capitol is about to be restricted. 

What do you expect from a bunch of liberals?  This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.  Has happened in the Conroe area, with neighbors telling each other about their smoke invading their backyard.  

@BBQsnob: Simmer down, folks. Austin is not banning BBQ.

This is the hidden content, please

Welp…. Guess that settles that issue. 

​Not yet, but don't believe for a minute it's not coming.

First the businesses, then the residents.

Rush has proven liberals wrong so many times and that's why they hate him.

​Not yet, but don't believe for a minute it's not coming.

First the businesses, then the residents.

Rush has proven liberals wrong so many times and that's why they hate him.

​we'll see, I wouldn't bet my money on it yet. 

Only thing wrong about bar-b-q smoke is it makes me so hungry my tongue comes out and starts slapping the feces out of my face.  Imagine the only folks complaining are some ultra liberal vegans, who want some bad but have to maintain their persona that they're more progressive, and therefore superior to the common folks.  Well, they can eat that crap they call food, and starve, and they ain't getting not one durn rib from me (unless its a slick bone and I whack'em upside the head with it lol)

Only thing wrong about bar-b-q smoke is it makes me so hungry my tongue comes out and starts slapping the feces out of my face.  Imagine the only folks complaining are some ultra liberal vegans, who want some bad but have to maintain their persona that they're more progressive, and therefore superior to the common folks.  Well, they can eat that crap they call food, and starve, and they ain't getting not one durn rib from me (unless its a slick bone and I whack'em upside the head with it lol)

​i bet those vegan ppl and folks from peta the main ones who like smoked meat with bbq sauce. 

Someone is having a big ass BBQ in mid county right now.  The whole area is smoked up.  I tried to call the bbq enforcers but the police just laughed at me.  

Whoa pm19!   Not sure of your upbringing but when there's smoke there's fire, right?   My dad taught me and I taught my son, where there's bar-b-q smoke, there's bar-b-q!   Go to point!   Follow that smoke!  You don't know'em?  Run lil onion in eye for tears.  Walk up to'em - they'll ask what's wrong.  You have print outs ready - I'm posting these, do mind if I post one here?  Printout says,  Lost: Wife and Dog.   Reward for Dog.  

They'll slap you on the back and force you to eat.  Now, that's your response from now on.  Just knowing this moves you up 2 points on the man scale.  Gonna teach you young folks stuff that needs to be handed down from one generation to another. 

Whoa pm19!   Not sure of your upbringing but when there's smoke there's fire, right?   My dad taught me and I taught my son, where there's bar-b-q smoke, there's bar-b-q!   Go to point!   Follow that smoke!  You don't know'em?  Run lil onion in eye for tears.  Walk up to'em - they'll ask what's wrong.  You have print outs ready - I'm posting these, do mind if I post one here?  Printout says,  Lost: Wife and Dog.   Reward for Dog.  

They'll slap you on the back and force you to eat.  Now, that's your response from now on.  Just knowing this moves you up 2 points on the man scale.  Gonna teach you young folks stuff that needs to be handed down from one generation to another. 

​I like that idea! :)

My goodness BG, this is proof of demonic possession.  Many of us have therorized that it was occurring and now this, unfortunately, confirms it.  

Fortunately, this will make your, and mine, decisions on who to vote for, a lot easier.  If they agin BarBQ smoke, we agin them.  It's as simple as that.  A man gotta do what a man gotta do!