Food for Thought

TxHoops

This may have been posted earlier but I generally don't read this board much anymore.  If so, my apologies.  I have zero problem with this law because pastors obviously shouldn't be forced to perform acts that are contrary to their beliefs and convictions.   

This is the hidden content, please

Just as they shouldn't be prevented from performing acts that aren't against their beliefs and convictions and which do no harm to others.   Here are a couple of articles I found interesting and insightful.   And which, I believe, present food for thought.   

Great. I clinked the first link and now have  Gay Star News in my browser history.:)

The second link is a perfect example of the distorted interpretation of scripture to support one's views.

Sad but true.  It has been difficult translating the scriptures through the years.  And interpretation to support a view is the reason we have so many denominations.  The link above is going a stretch to make a sin into something else.  I'd like to do that with all my sins but I don't think I'll live long enough to do all that research lol.  

As far as the link on the Texas law, I applaud their effort, but if/when the S.Court gets involved, it'll get over ruled. When it comes to them, conservative States have no rights.