2015 Preseason State Picks

wos good but don't compare to teams like bishop gormon 

on of the best I know there are lots o good teams out there but wo-s  must fit in some place was looking what them were rated it says ithe top 100 I feel sure where most  of you can find it

id say one of the best in the Region right now, consistently wins in the regular season, regional final trips becoming the norm, made it to state last yr and on their way back this yr, if everything kjdad and kicker is saying is true then I expect them to be back being a state power like they were in the 80s with those trips to state and winning a couple or more. 

id say one of the best in the Region right now, consistently wins in the regular season, regional final trips becoming the norm, made it to state last yr and on their way back this yr, if everything kjdad and kicker is saying is true then I expect them to be back being a state power like they were in the 80s with those trips to state and winning a couple or more. 

Very well could happen. Of course we all know how hard it is to get the the SC game. We are trending up though. lets see, 11, QF 12 QF, 13 QF, 14 SC, 15??

A few early in this thread missed on Lagrange, they gone...I will make my picks after tonight.

Surprised me too. I knew they werent going to be AS good as last year but to finish 3rd in district and bow out in rd 1? I honestly thought they would make it to the QF again. I also had a suspisian that Giddings would be inproved but not undefeated improved. Then on to us. We graduate what, 17 out of 22 guys from a State Finalist team, lose our #1 tackler, D1 talent and a beast of a RB to transfer(T.Baldwin), lose the only experienced O Lineman to illness(I sure pray that A.Baldwin ends up ok) and almost looks like we havent missed a beat! Strange year indeed!

now that the brackets are out: 

6A D1 - Euless Trinity over North Shore 

6A D2- Katy over Spring

5A D1- John Tyler over Manor

5A D2- Tivy/CP over Marshall

4A D1- Navasota over Kennedale

4A D2- WOS over Sweetwater

3A D1- Brock over Kirbyville 

3A D2- Cisco over Newton

2A D1- Canadian over Alto 

2A D1- Bremond over Albany

1A D1- Crowell

1A D2 - Calvert

state picks dropping like flies. Nobody is safe.