PNG INDIANS!

I just want to let ya'll know ya'll had a great season. I know the record doesnt show it, but ya'll played for the name on the front the whole season. We faced a lot of tough loses, but it only made ya'll stronger as a team. To the senior I hope ya'll have a great life, thanks for all the memories.

A special thanks to Thompson, Kerr, and Deron. Thompson only being a junior it will be your team next year, and you played a hell of a season, keep shooting, and get ready to run the team next year; I expect you to bring US to the playoffs. Kerr you a one of a kind of player, rebounds after rebounds, if it wasn't for you and Thompson I dont know how bad off we would be. Deron, I know you are injured, but you still were a big key to our wins, I hope you get better. These three guys, were a BIG force us this year. I loved watching the INDIANS this year. Congrats again guys!  ;D

I have to agree with everything you say. There record (9-18, 3-8) is a little misleading. Things could have been much better if they won the close games.

Non-District

LC-M, L 53-50

WO-S, L 65-62

Barbers Hill, L 65-61

District

Nederland, L 68-67

Central, L 54-51

LC-M, L 56-54

Nederland, L 56-54

Vidor, L 56-52

Central, L 59-54

Guest IndianPride

PNG is turning things around. That Thompson kid, you talk so much about, he has the skills to bring us to the playoffs. I just hope he has some back up next year. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder