2 teams left standing

We have 11 of our SETXsports coverage teams remaining in the playoffs.

Deer Park

Crosby

Kingwood Park

Bridge City

Huffman-Hargrave

Lufkin Hudson

West Orange-Stark

Buna

Warren

Colmesneil

West Sabine

Two of these teams will definitely advance while two will end their season this coming round. (BC vs. Huffman, Colmesneil vs. WS)

Who will be the last team standing?

IDK bout the best 1, 2 punch in Golden Triangle. I would even argue if 2nd best even in district. Shug/Bergeron, Sundgren/Partain , Roddy/Moore , Cash/Edlemon

There was a lot of great pitchers in 24 4A this year. If I said there wasn't I would be lying! I'm not taking anything away from none of the kids that u mention. It's a HOMER PICK & I like WOS Chances to win a 3 game series with the Twins on the bump. Let's just come together & hope both teams out our district advance to the next round.

This is about the same time you got in the band wagon during football season.   At least you are consistent.  

​im wondering if anyone is noticing my deliberate pattern of picking winners this baseball season. Haha! Imma let you "smart" folks figure it out.

Oh and Coug88: imma need you to check out my football picks about Crosby. No bandwagon there, just pickem business, hence the Cedar Park pick. 

​im wondering if anyone is noticing my deliberate pattern of picking winners this baseball season. Haha! Imma let you "smart" folks figure it out.

Oh and Coug88: imma need you to check out my football picks about Crosby. No bandwagon there, just pickem business, hence the Cedar Park pick. 

He's only picking Crosby because he wants them to lose.  Haters gonna hate.