Kingwood Park next HC?/Cleveland next HC?

Well that's why I heard a couple of weeks ago that if he ever left or was ran off that his replacement was already on his staff.  I didn't even want to pay that any attention at the time...

​like I told Soulja earlier: if he does leave (which I dont think he will downgrade unless the $$$ is legit) id take a hard look at an ex-wb qb to be the next HC. I know some coaches play the game to get a new contract where they are already, in his case its kinda borderline, he would do absolutely anything for his kids there, get em up to play ball on the next level, thats all fine but what has he and the staff done after the regular season has finished and its playoff time? With that said it would be in BISD best interest to keep him happy at Central imo. 

I don't think that $$$ is what Coach Foreman has a problem with or looking for. From what I understand the Central Administration has threatened to take Athletic Periods away or negatively altering them. How it was explained to me they are planning on taking coaches (including Foreman) out of the athletic period and send them to the lunches for duty.  To me this does sound crazy but I put nothing past BISD. I do specifically remember when the job was open before some of the comments made about this not being a good job were diirected towards the lack of support in the athletic periods from the administration. Looks like things are turning back to the way they were then!

I don't think that $$$ is what Coach Foreman has a problem with or looking for. From what I understand the Central Administration has threatened to take Athletic Periods away or negatively altering them. How it was explained to me they are planning on taking coaches (including Foreman) out of the athletic period and send them to the lunches for duty.  To me this does sound crazy but I put nothing past BISD. I do specifically remember when the job was open before some of the comments made about this not being a good job were diirected towards the lack of support in the athletic periods from the administration. Looks like things are turning back to the way they were then!

You are absolutely correct on the reasoning he was looking at the Cleveland job.  I heard from him personally this morning, he is staying...

Edited by Big Ford

To the 'put nothing past BISD' comment...  There's been a lot of changes that have occurred since the past riff raff and hoo blah that have taken place.  New board was brought in that takes care of business and a perminant superintendent have been selected...  Things are going pretty good...  Except for one...  There is 1 drop of stupidity left...  And truth be told, he and probably only him is the one giving Forman a hard time....  And just think...  This gentleman has Central ties, but he just prefers to be a jackarse...  AND HE is a holdover from the previous regime....  

Central has everything in place to dominate that district for the foreseeable future. If Foreman wants to move to a bigger/higher paying job like most young coaches do then Central is probably the perfect place for him to stay. They have the largest enrollment and superior athletes to everyone in that district except maybe Ozen at times. Probably a far better career move to stay at Central instead of drop a classification to coach at Cleveland.

​It's amazing what a few phone calls to the right folks will do...