Need info on West Brook's Rodney Brown

also I noticed you posted a try out in the youth sports back in feb. why is a tryout needed if you take everyone

To get everyone together at the same time and see what we have. I have multiple teams in each age. I still need some more volunteers lol but for some reason there are not 2 many guys that want to help for free. Hmmm

private school coach can coach its own players....uil cannot.

you must have a very long roster then.

Yes I know the rules. Thank you very much for the information. I just wanted the people talking down on me and other people that do what I do to realize that I coach at a middle school also. I could be on the varsity staff as well, but I focus on middle school and my youth program. Oh, and I'm going to school to be a coach also lol just for everyone's information.

I never talked bad about you or aau coaches. I commend men that will volunteer time to be positive role models for the young males....some don't have that.

I don't volunteer my time cause I have 3 kids of my own that get my time after work.

Again, never said you did! This started with other guys downing me lol thanks for the conversation though! Let me know if your kids want to get some work in!

Again, never said you did! This started with other guys downing me lol thanks for the conversation though! Let me know if your kids want to get some work in!

Still trying to find posts on this thread that folks were personally "downing" you.

I never talked bad about you or aau coaches.  I commend men that will volunteer time to be positive role models for the young males....some don't have that.

I don't volunteer my time cause I have 3 kids of my own that get my time after work. 

Man, you better go ahead and dump your kids on these coaches to get YOU some free time in the afternoon  ;)

No one said my name. But I am not a dummy

Well I started the thread but the conversation about AAU coaches kind of morphed into the topic...There is only one problem..I DON'T KNOW YOU, DUDE! So how do you figure ANYONE is talking about YOU? Get a name for yourself by continuing to do your deed in your community as you say you are....Apparently you've not been around the major scene long enough to be recognized or to even realize that yes there are some ROTTEN AAU coaches out there, just like there are some good ones...Stop being sensitive...No one knows you....Keep doing what you do, if its making a difference, and honestly, being UNKNOWN in the AAU community might actually be a good thing.  Good Luck to you.

Well I started the thread but the conversation about AAU coaches kind of morphed into the topic...There is only one problem..I DON'T KNOW YOU, DUDE! So how do you figure ANYONE is talking about YOU? Get a name for yourself by continuing to do your deed in your community as you say you are....Apparently you've not been around the major scene long enough to be recognized or to even realize that yes there are some ROTTEN AAU coaches out there, just like there are some good ones...Stop being sensitive...No one knows you....Keep doing what you do, if its making a difference, and honestly, being UNKNOWN in the AAU community might actually be a good thing. Good Luck to you.

#1. I was not talking about you. #2. It's not about knowing me... But I am known and respected in the Houston area aau community. This is my 5th year in this environment. I know there are bad aau/select coaches. I'm not getting back into it but just so you know... You do know me and I know you. We used to talk quite a bit about basketball. But I'm out DUDE lol

Any positive news from any of your friends concerning Rodney Dickie V?? The thread has grown legs Lol. Just wanting updates if there are any. Continued success to you & All Paid & Volunteer Coaches. The reward is in what you do, not what people Perceive. Hold it down Brady, the kids need you Bro

Any positive news from any of your friends concerning Rodney Dickie V?? The thread has grown legs Lol. Just wanting updates if there are any. Continued success to you & All Paid & Volunteer Coaches. The reward is in what you do, not what people Perceive. Hold it down Brady, the kids need you Bro

thanks man. Same 2 you

So am I to believe a few opinions on a message board are going to help get a high school senior a scholarship offer from a D1 mid major such as Lamar university?? I hope the kid gets some looks but there aren't many scholarships left at the mid majors this late in the year.