? for those surfing the internet(whites dying by cops)

5GallonBucket

Serious question.   Has there been any rioting or protesting from a non black person dying at the hands of a cop?   I know it happens so were is the news on it?

The media only fans the flames of blacks dying. 

Utah incident a while back just to name one… 

I don't have a problem with the media bringing to light a police officer murdering someone who is merely running away. I DO have a problem with the media trying to make it sound like these handful of murders a year is some kind of epidemic. Realistically, if you look at the actual facts, there are maybe what, 3 or 4 murders by cops a year against African Americans? Now, bear in mind, I'm not talking about justified shootings, or cases where someone is all hyped up on PCP and dies because it took 6 tazers to stop them. I'm talking about shootings like the one that recently surfaced with the guy getting shot in the back in while running away. Shootings like that one are a big deal, and SHOULD be reported as such. The problem is how little common sense the general public uses when assessing who is right and who is wrong in many of these shootings. The media is guilty of spurring this on, however. Look at what happened with Mike Brown. The media slanted things so badly from the beginning that the average African American STILL thinks that the officer did something wrong there! Eric Gardner is another good example, with legitimate news sources reporting that he was "choked to death for selling loose cigarettes." In fact, he resisted arrest, and had done so before, leading to several officers jumping on him when he resisted once again. Complications of obesity, along with other pre-existing conditions, aggravated by his struggle with police ultimately led to his death. the quasi-chokehold that he was in for about 6 seconds had nothing to do with his death! Yet still, thanks to the media's coverage of those two events, dozens of athletes and other types of stars wore "I can't breathe" shirts, perpetuating the myth that police had choked him to death. "Hands up, don't shoot" is another one, of course coming out of the Ferguson shooting. The only problem is in both cases the cops did very little wrong, yet those are two cases immediately brought up when pundits want to talk about "police brutality" and an "epidemic of police murders."

Any person has a better chance of winning the lottery (probably twice) than to be murdered by an officer in the line of duty. About 7,000 blacks are murdered by other blacks each year according to FBI stats.

While people love to protest on complaints on the use of force, the police have authority to use up to deadly force if you resist or even just flee from officers if you are a danger to the public. Even assuming that 3 times a year a black citizen is murdered by an officer, that means in a decade we would have 30 unlawful deaths in the black community at the hands of the police (which would be a horrific number as 1 is unacceptable) and 70,000 by their neighbors of the same race.

Where is the epidemic?

Serious question.   Has there been any rioting or protesting from a non black person dying at the hands of a cop?   I know it happens so were is the news on it?

There's a GRIEVANCE industry out there now.  If the media doesn't think it fits their template of who is, or should be, grieved then it doesn't get air time.

Its easy. Whats going to cause a stir or a riot and be the bigger headline?  Cops shoot white guy or Cops shoot a non white guy. Just watch the news you see where I'm going with this one.