Warren @ Hardin

Warren is a good team...they beat Kountze by taking advantage of a critical error and BB on top of that in the bottom of seven with two on and no outs with 3,4,5 hole coming to bat: three straight pop ups...Kountze handed Warren the game...lets just call it what it is...all that being said...that is baseball and teams win and loose due to mistakes and lack of performance everyday.  Hardin is way more solid than most foks think. They two will take advantage of errors and BB and lack of offensive production. My gut says that hardin has something to prove and they are gonna give Warren all they want. Chances are Warren pulls this out but I am gonna go with my gut-feeling and say Hardin wins.

Warren is a good team...they beat Kountze by taking advantage of a critical error and BB on top of that in the bottom of seven with two on and no outs with 3,4,5 hole coming to bat: three straight pop ups...Kountze handed Warren the game...lets just call it what it is...all that being said...that is baseball and teams win and loose due to mistakes and lack of performance everyday. Hardin is way more solid than most foks think. They two will take advantage of errors and BB and lack of offensive production. My gut says that hardin has something to prove and they are gonna give Warren all they want. Chances are Warren pulls this out but I am gonna go with my gut-feeling and say Hardin wins.

Easy don't wanna upset the Warren faithful

Nothing intended towards Warren...I think Warren has done well so far and has made others teams pay when they screw up. Both Kountze and Buna gave Warren the chance to prosper. Who is the better team? well by record and head to head, the asnwer is Warren. 2nd round I think will paint a different picture and that really starts tonight with the current top four teams squaring off against each other to end the 1st round.  I guess tonight we see who's house is solid and who's is just a house of cards?