Which school has the BEST...........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a neutral, I'd have to say that ...making fun of a town and implying illegal drug use by a high school athelete are 2 TOTALLY different things.  It is also in the board rules that we MUST delete the latter and send a PM advising why the post was deleted.  Nowhere in the Forum Rules is it stated that poking fun at a city is off limits.

And please...don't imply that I LIKE Nederland

Here is what is serious, the little league draft. I will give the secret chart of how it’s done. Below is how every coach makes their final 2 picks.

10  Weak

5   Average

1   Can’t Miss

Bats  Throws Speed   GLM

Johnny              10      10    10      10

Billy                  10      10    10    1

Billy gets picked because of GLM. GLM carries a lot of weight.

There you go!

As a neutral, I'd have to say that ...making fun of a town and implying illegal drug use by a high school athelete are 2 TOTALLY different things.  It is also in the board rules that we MUST delete the latter and send a PM advising why the post was deleted.  Nowhere in the Forum Rules is it stated that poking fun at a city is off limits.

yea you are right..i really shouldnt worry about him anyway..nederland is just becoming another port Arthur..alot of gang violence from PA is spilling into nederland.

alot of people  I know from Nederland are moving out..they said it is getting really bad..

If i was tvc then I would be trying to make fun of other towns to make me feel better about mine.good luck with all that tvc..

and he was qucik to delete that also..must have started feeling guilty or had something to hide..you be the judge!!!  :-*

yea you are right..i really shouldnt worry about him anyway..nederland is just becoming another port Arthur..alot of gang violence from PA is spilling into nederland.

alot of people  I know from Nederland are moving out..they said it is getting really bad..

If i was tvc then I would be trying to make fun of other towns to make me feel better about mine.good luck with all that tvc..

Maybe you get deleted because you spout uninformed CRAP.  There hasn't been any gang violence in Ned, where your proof?  Are all these people you know moving to Vidor?  Again I doubt it.  I think you have yourself mixed up with TVC, you are the one attacking other towns to make you feel better.  Sorry Vidor is not Nederland.

tvc184, stay above all of this.  I do know you, you have better class.......

THESE are the comments that my post was replying to.  The ones before that, if were deleted,  I couldn't read.  Don't crawl up my rectum about it, I'm not being judgemental, just explaining why some posts have to be deleted when referring to kids and drug use.  Put a cork in it (and you wonder why noone likes you).

THESE are the comments that my post was replying to.  The ones before that, if were deleted,  I couldn't read.  Don't crawl up my rectum about it, I'm not being judgemental, just explaining why some posts have to be deleted when referring to kids and drug use.  Put a cork in it (and you wonder why noone likes you).

no only people from little port arthur dont like me..and i dont give a damn if anyone from there likes me or not.

Maybe you get deleted because you spout uninformed CRAP.  There hasn't been any gang violence in Ned, where your proof?  Are all these people you know moving to Vidor?  Again I doubt it.  I think you have yourself mixed up with TVC, you are the one attacking other towns to make you feel better.  Sorry Vidor is not Nederland.

go read the police reports from about 3 months ago.the chevron station next to subway and abotu 5 businesses along that side of ned.ave..ALL gang vandalism..if you dont believe then ask one of Nederland's finest..they will tell you..get out while you can!!!

go read the police reports from about 3 months ago.the chevron station next to subway and abotu 5 businesses along that side of ned.ave..ALL gang vandalism..if you dont believe then ask one of Nederland's finest..they will tell you..get out while you can!!!

Oh yeah, spray paint.  That will raise the crime rate.  ::)  The drive bys and carjackings will be next.  ::)  Whatever.  They caught the people that did it.

Oh yeah, spray paint.  That will raise the crime rate.  ::)  The drive bys and carjackings will be next.  ::)  Whatever.  They caught the people that did it.

I heard that two first graders last week were seen having words with each other at recess and reliable witnesses said that one of them spit on the ground. It could not be confirmed because they fled before the Nederland police arrived.

I heard that two first graders last week were seen having words with each other at recess and reliable witnesses said that one of them spit on the ground. It could not be confirmed because they fled before the Nederland police arrived.

I guess this is relative because they spit on Coach Robbins' baseball field!?!? ;D

I guess this is relative because they spit on Coach Robbins' baseball field!?!? ;D

That was not the original report but detectives are looking further into it. They are thinking of bringing in the Texas Rangers to try to recover DNA from the suspected spittle. It may link the argument to definite gang activity. It has been shown that drive-by spitting may lead to further acts of violence. One of the first graders may have indeed moved from Port Arthur to Nederland, fueling more threats of gang violence.

That was not the original report but detectives are looking further into it. They are thinking of bringing in the Texas Rangers to try to recover DNA from the suspected spittle. It may link the argument to definite gang activity. It has been shown that drive-by spitting may lead to further acts of violence. One of the first graders may have indeed moved from Port Arthur to Nederland, fueling more threats of gang violence.

Yep, I can see where this is relative to the fact that Coach Robbins may be taking 2nd place to Coach Green (Vidor Head Baseball Coach) in the looks category!  However, I heard some mom this morning throw in the OF Head Coach, so Big Ned might be moved to 3rd place in this run!  rofl

Yep, I can see where this is relative to the fact that Coach Robbins may be taking 2nd place to Coach Green (Vidor Head Baseball Coach) in the looks category!  However, I heard some mom this morning throw in the OF Head Coach, so Big Ned might be moved to 3rd place in this run!  rofl

Well, Vidor has been trying to beat Nederland for so long in the standings of any sport, maybe they have found something to compete in... the looks of the baseball coach.    ;D

Well, Vidor has been trying to beat Nederland for so long in the standings of any sport, maybe they have found something to compete in... the looks of the baseball coach.    ;D

Now that's just wrong! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder