Which school has the BEST...........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess TXBaseball wanted to start off slow to get the hang of it before tackling any heavy topics like who has the tightest jeans, etc.

Well I have my own opinion on the whole subject, and I think maybe Piratefan is right on this one.  The Vidor head coach has to have this one won, although the Nederland Coach isn't half bad! 

A friend told me recently that Kyle Green in Vidor is a major hottie.  I guess I'll have to make it out to a Vidor game to be the judge of that! ;D

Want to see pics of him when he was 9-12 years old?

I think I can dig out my old Little League pics.

By the way Diva... he is from Nederland.

He might be from Nederland but his pay check has VISD ALLLLLLLLLLL over it!  lol

So you're saying they grow 'em good in Nederland?

By your comments I am assuming that you cannot tell the difference from a joking comment and making as accusation that all students from one high school are on steroids. Jokes or joking comments are not banned (unless it involves profanity). When a member starts accusing someone of using drugs then it breaks the rules of the forum.

Saying that it is a known fact that everyone on a team is using drugs, is not a joke. Using profanity is not a joke. If you think that it is, then you are wrong.

You are doin a fine job tvc184. I agree with you, joking is one thing and accussations are another. If this was a real thread about a serious topic it might be different.

You are doin a fine job tvc184. I agree with you, joking is one thing and accussations are another. If this was a real thread about a serious topic it might be different.

Thanks however don't ask the women that have posted if this is a serious topic or not.  ;D

Guest pirates

By your comments I am assuming that you cannot tell the difference from a joking comment and making as accusation that all students from one high school are on steroids. Jokes or joking comments are not banned (unless it involves profanity). When a member starts accusing someone of using drugs then it breaks the rules of the forum.

Saying that it is a known fact that everyone on a team is using drugs, is not a joke. Using profanity is not a joke. If you think that it is, then you are wrong.

tvc184, stay above all of this.  I do know you, you have better class.......

This is absolutely hilarious.  In the middle of ALLLLLLL the threads and posts about the best of the best of the best over and over again, someone (I"m sure poking fun at all the "BEST" posts), starts a thread about goodlooking coaches and we are once again arguing among Nederland and Vidor.  How funny. 

This is absolutely hilarious.  In the middle of ALLLLLLL the threads and posts about the best of the best of the best over and over again, someone (I"m sure poking fun at all the "BEST" posts), starts a thread about goodlooking coaches and we are once again arguing among Nederland and Vidor.  How funny. 

No kidding Gulls. Talk about redundant.. redundant.. redundant.. redundant..

I still say Rex Humberson..I have heard women talk about him at the supermarket.

They say when he wears them game pants it does something for them!!

coach Humberson does a great job with the kids, and the moms love him!!! Cant get no better then that..they call him "Hottie Humberson"

Thanks however don't ask the women that have posted if this is a serious topic or not.   ;D

Oh come on Bronco1, don't think for a minute that us baseball moms don't take looking at a goodlooking coach seriously!!!!  We have come together and decided that we're going to enroll our kids in the school with the best looking coach!  I definitely have my own opinion about this one, I just wanted to see what all the other moms think!  Sounds like they have good taste.  ;)

Oh come on Bronco1, don't think for a minute that us baseball moms don't take looking at a goodlooking coach seriously!!!!  We have come together and decided that we're going to enroll our kids in the school with the best looking coach!  I definitely have my own opinion about this one, I just wanted to see what all the other moms think!  Sounds like they have good taste.   ;)

Here is what is serious, the little league draft. I will give the secret chart of how it’s done. Below is how every coach makes their final 2 picks.

10  Weak

5   Average

1   Can’t Miss

Bats  Throws Speed   GLM

Johnny              10      10    10      10

Billy                  10      10    10    1

Billy gets picked because of GLM. GLM carries a lot of weight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba