EC vs. HF Wounded Warrior Project

East Chambers Buccaneers and Hamshire Fannett Longhorns will play Saturday in the 3rd Annual military appreciation games.  All Proceeds from T-Shirt sales, raffle, concessions, sponsors and donations will go to WWP.  For further details and info you can call Mark Gaus (EC head coach).  936-446-9547

I would personally like to thank the two programs for continuing this game.  It's always a good game between the two schools and the fact that the proceeds go to a great cause makes it special.  I believe this event has raised over $12,000 over the last 2 years. This year, they are looking to top that total in this one event.  Weatherman said it would be a perfect day for baseball so please come support these kids and our military.

Also, this year the softball games between EC and HF will be part of the festivities. 

This is realy a great event. I have been to both the others and plan to make this one also. They honor all the local home town heroes with a special ceremony. It is very touching. This year all the umpires volunteering their time to work these games are veterans also. Thank you all......