23-3a

Tell ya a lot more after Friday when Buna and Kirbyville tie into it...Buna drops one to Kirbyville and Kountze wins against EC...Kountze will be atop and the chase is on. Kirbyville drops another one and the stage is setting up for a 1st round showdown in a couple of weeks between Kountze and Buna...Still so early in what has shown to be a pretty solid district. Gonna be a blast to watch unfold!

I don't know about Kirbyville, seems like they aren't living up to the hype at all, I heard they got rolled pretty easy Monday night with their ace on the mound.  I assume they thought Kountze was a much more important game than this Friday.  I think Friday between Buna and Kirbyville will really tell us where the district stands.  Warren always plays competitive ball but don't get a lot of respect .  I think they will be a spoiler for sure for at least one of the other 3.  Then there is always EC who I hear has had their struggles but still has the talent available..... so who knows.  I just hope it comes down to all the game mattering so whomever heads to playoffs is the most ready to represent the district well.  Goodluck to everyone!!!

Buna

Kountze

Warren

EC

Tell ya a lot more after Friday when Buna and Kirbyville tie into it...Buna drops one to Kirbyville and Kountze wins against EC...Kountze will be atop and the chase is on. Kirbyville drops another one and the stage is setting up for a 1st round showdown in a couple of weeks between Kountze and Buna...Still so early in what has shown to be a pretty solid district. Gonna be a blast to watch unfold!

dont count your chickens before they hatch MR BONE....... Lol.

Buna @ the top alone @ 5-0 for now. Lot's of baseball left to play in a very competitive district.

whats funny is now the pitching coming into the second round has got to be used like a chess match! I mean on wrong move and it could cost you the DC. In my opinion Buna beats Warren without Weyler on the bump and If Kountze can go into Buna and take care of business than it puts Kountze back into the lead with a head to head advantage over Buna...by next tuesday things will shake out... I love it because this how it should be!****had to be corrected sorry

whats funny is now the pitching coming into the second round has got to be used like a chess match! I mean on wrong move and it could cost you the DC. In my opinion Buna beats Warren without Weyler on the bump and If Kountze can go into Buna and take care of business than it puts the front runners in a true three way tie with no head to head breaker. WOW! if that occurs than the top three have to apply the pitching personal very carefully. I love it because this how it should be!

+1

Rain over the next 7 days is gonna really throw a monkey wrench into the pitching rotations and put teams with limited pitching in a serious bind if we end up with 2 or 3 cancelled games.  UIL says the games have to be made up at the first available open date...which could mean for example: Tues, Thursday, Friday, Saturday type set up...then back to schedule the following week with arms in recovery mode...WOW...this could really shake things up IMO.

Warren 7-1
Kountze 6-2
Buna 5-2          Buna win 6-2
Hardin 5-3
Kirbyville 4-4
Anahauc 3-5
East Chambers 1-7
Deweyville 0-7   Deweyville loss 0-8

I DONT BELIEVE BUNA AND DEWEYVILLE GOTTEN TO PLAY YET...SO ABOVE WAS JUST PREDICTION.

If BC and DP push and then no game today thats going to put both these teams in bind trying to get 2 games in between now and the weekend while having Friday and next Tuesday games to play...pitching will get rough for both teams being that pitching is a limited thing.

the rest of the field will most likely have todays game to make up and for some that too could cause issues especially if Fridays games go down.