March Madness 2015

Dirty Birds win. I got a sick feeling in my stomach UK is gonna face them again. Ugh.  :angry:

@ESPNCBB: Louisville advances!

The Cardinals defeat NC State, 75-65, and are headed to their third Elite Eight in four years. http://twitter.com/ESPNCBB/status/581632780850860033/photo/1

I guess no one saw all the Ute turnovers. Unbelievable how people think Duke gets "all the calls" when they have a top notch coach and have had very talented teams. Pretty petty calls on Okafor for fouling tooth gap. When you hate a team, all you see is one side. What a shame to hate such a fine program.

I guess no one saw all the Ute turnovers. Unbelievable how people think Duke gets "all the calls" when they have a top notch coach and have had very talented teams. Pretty petty calls on Okafor for fouling tooth gap. When you hate a team, all you see is one side. What a shame to hate such a fine program.

Even one of their greatest thinks so, guess he's biased also,
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2391812-christian-laettner-says-duke-gets-preferential-treatment-from-referees

They have been getting that treatment from refs since the late 80s thru now with a one year exception when Coach K wasn't on the sidelines with his health issue. Thats nothing new. I figured everyone was used to it by now, including Fluke fans. If a guy like Laettner knows then the small percentage of Fluke fans that dont know need to take their blinders off. 

A few flops to draw a charge call. I sure am glad no one else does that. NBA has had to fine players to control it. Must be wide spread, but let's just hold it against Duke because Laettner wants some spotlight.

Even if Duke has gotten a few favorable calls, is this what we hinge their success on? Mr. Buddy Garrity, you have a good sports head on your shoulders and I believe even you can't believe that favorable calls have been making Duke successful all these years.

A few flops to draw a charge call. I sure am glad no one else does that. NBA has had to fine players to control it. Must be wide spread, but let's just hold it against Duke because Laettner wants some spotlight.

Even if Duke has gotten a few favorable calls, is this what we hinge their success on? Mr. Buddy Garrity, you have a good sports head on your shoulders and I believe even you can't believe that favorable calls have been making Duke successful all these years.

Not the total cause of their success, thats Coach K, but to think they dont get all the calls in the majority of their games since the late 80s is completely comical, and Laettner is correct, there have been other Blue Devil players that have hinted at it as well but have never came flat out and said it. Its only a small percentage of Fluke fans that have their blinders on when it comes to that issue. 

Hated Laetner as a player but dude doesn't need the spotlight, if there's ever a guy comfortable in his own skin it's him. Growing up in ACC country I am very familiar with the Duke bias over the years. Google Austin rivers Duke travel and watch. It's the calls they get the propel then in to that 10-0 run that helps them win games!