By Definition - Shouldn't Conservatives Be Pro Pot Legalization?

EnlightenedMessiah

It probably is being increasingly found at schools, but I'd say that's because it's the hot new controversial topic at hand and not because of mom and dad leaving it around the house. Give it 5-10 years and I bet the craze does down (in states already legal)

I'd say your experience regarding underage drinking is an outlier. Now it's 21+ and laws are a lot more strict. I remember having to jump through hoops to get a six pack

I agree.......I can't remember how many times I was caught underage drinking at the beach or at parties and all that happened was we had to pour out our beer in front of them.......the good old days.....lol

Legal system now is set up to arrest as many people as possible to collect revenues via fines/court costs/probation so police departments can get some damn tanks and sniper rifles to "protect us from terrorists".

Such a joke.

I agree.......I can't remember how many times I was caught underage drinking at the beach or at parties and all that happened was we had to pour out our beer in front of them.......the good old days.....lol

I think a standard assault rifle will work. No need for city police to have the latest military gadgets.

Tell that to the LA cops that were completely outgunned by bank robbers a few years back. The ones tvc said they took down by hitting their legs. Well, one took his own life after being hit.

Legal system now is set up to arrest as many people as possible to collect revenues via fines/court costs/probation so police departments can get some damn tanks and sniper rifles to "protect us from terrorists".

Such a joke.

I really have no problem with the police having military weapons for special use. I have yet to hear about a rougue cop killing people with a tank......and sniper rifles are fine for hostage situations if they can get a hit.

I think I will start another topic on Police Weapons :D

It comes down to a personal responsibility issue for me.

Dumb people are going to be dumb. Don't punish the rest of the country (guns, McDonald's, beer, etc)

I didn't start it. Just making a counterpoint.
I can't decide if marijuana should be legal or not. I think you would have too many people saying," Hey dude, was that a bomb going off"? ......."I don't know. Who cares"?

Another hypocrite politician destroying teenagers lives for doing the same thing they did. What else is new

I dont think he's destroying teens lives but I dont wanna hear anything from him or any other politician in regards to other political figures marijuana usage if they themselves have done the same thing. 

I dont think he's destroying teens lives but I dont wanna hear anything from him or any other politician in regards to other political figures marijuana usage if they themselves have done the same thing. 

He is against legalization and is critical of politicians that are for it. I have no issue with that. I did some very stupid things as a kid, but that does not mean I'm not going to tell my kid not to do them. If you were in High School in the late 70's thru the 80's, it's going to be hard to find someone that has not at least tried a joint......just sayin

I think smart people learn form their mistakes....I would of respected Clinton a lot more if he would have admitted he inhaled.....