the best pitching staff

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with ElHector1....every school has a pitcher that apppears from under the radar...My money is on one of the lefties @ BH...

By the way..Barrera is out for season...spoke to his parents tonight.. Tough blow for BH and CB...fortunately, if there is any positive....Chase is the type of kid who will work thru this and bounce back better than ever...great work ethic, great student, just truly a great kid with a great support system around him..family, teamates, and fans.

didnt silsbee get beat by lumberton and if my memory is correct lumberton is terrible.. silsbee keeps on saying how good they are well that didnt show me anything!

Everyone, no matter who they are, has an off night and this night happened to be Silsbee's - but they will come back strong.  Also, not trying to make excuses, but the Tigers have had a lot of sick players out with the flu, etc.  They will be strong when it is time to play for real.

The once in a lifetime blue chippers can overcome a medicore defense backing them up...but a kid who is simply "good" or "great"...can only watch as a decent effort gets blown by sloppy field play...you can have a gun, but if your infield or outfield is shooting blanks, you die on game day...that is why this is a team sport...good at P, good at 1B, good at 2B, good at SS, good at 3B, good at C, good at outfield, coupled with a good coaching staff and an excellent sense of teamwork= a great chance at playoffs... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder