Dallas @ Washington  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya Got?

• Cowboys (11-4)
    • Redskins (4-11)

Well guys, here we are again, the final game of the season. But this time the Cowboys are not just in the playoffs, but are in a week before the regular season has ended. But lets not just be content with that. I think if the Cowboys play like they have these last three games, I truly believe Dallas could at least make it to the NFC Championship game, if not to the Super Bowl.

Cowboys don't let up just because they're in playoffs. 38-10 Cowboys

The way the Boys totally dismantled the Colts, we shouldn't be worried about our matchups. Other teams should worry about playing the Boys. No team could have beat the Boys the way they played last week. Not getting over confident with that statement either. I always keep things in perspective and my statement is simply true.

The Boys play turnover free football, keep feeding Murray the rock, and keep the intensity level with that swarming defense, I love our chances. First time I have been this excited since the 13-3 campaign.

Me too. Have to stay healthy

The only thing I hate about that is if we do lose to the Redskins and Dallas actually gets to or wins the Superbowl we're still going to hear it from their fanbase, even as dysfunctional their organization is right now.  :ph34r:

I believe they'll let Murray stay in long enough to break E. Smiths single season rushing record,and he only needs 29 yds.

I also believe if we get a pretty good lead on them,you'll see Romo and some other starters come out. But, with that being said Garrett is gonna play to get the W!!!

The only thing I like about improving our seeding is simply the bye week....to get healthy and play one less game, not home field advantage or changing of opponents.

I heard Garrett may be in the running for coach of the year. Too bad they don't give awards to the coordinators. The play calling was much improved and the defense (when it wants to) is unbelievable.