22 5A ALL DISTRICT TEAM!!

dimlaws

I totally agree and Ned lb L Mayfield 2nd team all dist=voters should be ashamed.And I thought 21-5a coaches didn't know their talent :rolleyes:

I am more disappointed that my youngster who outplayed alot of his older teammates at safety didn't get second team. Leon just laughed and said if they overlooked Superman at Central for first team, I know something went wrong

I am more disappointed that my youngster who outplayed alot of his older teammates at safety didn't get second team. Leon just laughed and said if they overlooked Superman at Central for first team, I know something went wrong

Trey Richardson is the only Ned DB that made all-district, and he was the best db they had. Tavian had a solid soph. Season, playing alot both ways, he's gonna have a special couple of years upcoming.

One of the biggest cases of these programs wanting to get their kids 1st team instead of telling the truth. Jacquet was by far the biggest threat of the two. How did PNG running back get 1st team all district? The kid from Gooses Creek and Whaley were the best two running backs. the good old boy stuff needs to stop! Tony Brown never made 1st team ALL District either! Andrew Washington didn't get Coach of the Year the year Central won out right title instead Crouch won and his team finished 5th. No playoff. Don't put any faith in this type of Bull. The coaches made a huge mistake and will continue to as long as the establish norms are in place

from my research tony brown made 2nd team all district and honarable mention all state as a jr 2012 . He made 1st team all district , honarable mention all state , pa super team , bmt super gold 2nd team and parade all American defensive back .

• 3 weeks later...
You can't compare Dual threat qb's with pocket passers statistically. Whats good about the coaches voting, they all have to game plan on how to stop the other teams biggest threat. if the press or fans voted they would get it wrong, especially with all the homers out there. They don't have to game plan and watch film.