WELP ANOTHER YEAR IN THE BOOKS....

........I would give you a good run on 4wheels, and it's street legal

i heard that one before. sorry but i doubt it. to go 8.'s in the 1/4...LOW 8's i don't care WHAT you drive,to hook, especially when it's cold, you gonna need slicks. you just turned ILLEGAL. however interested to know what kinda setup you got. ever go out to the 1/8 at HMP?? that's where it's at. be safe fellow track guy...if you truly are a track guy.

if you don't know, then your testicles are not big enough...but i'll help you. it's my 1/4 mile time on my drag bike. i guess you are trying to be funny with the squared, but it takes me 8.45 seconds in a 1/4 mile pro mod are much faster and run 6's...a true 165mph pass with your fairing shaking is real. what you see on the street, they only doing 120 and THINK they are doing 150 smh...back to football and why SETX is a mess.

Thanks for clarifying that; and trust me I totally agree with you on setx football being a mess. Three letters for you when it comes to high school football...DFW

Nothing else to do at the moment, don't get a big head. I would say based on your logic you are concerned with me as well since you are participant in the 'back and fourth (down?)'. Yes who knows where I will be in two weeks, that has more to do with if I will be posting than where my team is. Enjoy! BTW always love the "do you know who I am" approach. Hang on to that.

yeah sure, cool story bro...wait, did i just say that??  sure there is plenty to do...i'm at work, probably gonna grab some grub and take a nap till i get off(hopefully) go out and get some cool wind in your face by playing in traffic or leaping from a tall bridge lol...j/k, but i can go ALL day lol...if you don't get a reply, hang on it's because i was out doing some work. oh, i could careless of if you cared who i was...i bet you know now though lol and you know i'm right. this is no rookie son!!

well you figured out didn't you?? and who cares..who sorry mr butt hurt bullets13....get a life. and if you knew how i got that name you would shut your mouth because i know you can't do it...8.45 165mph with a sorry 1.49 60ft on two wheels.

you come on here just to rile people up (I guess because it's too cold to ride your racing tricycle), and I'm the one that needs to get a life. good point. as for me being butt hurt, I have no reason to be butt hurt, as my school is 10-1 and still in the playoffs.

Well mouse, I think the newer schools get the kids because the area is growing. People are not moving into sout east Texas like they once we're. It is a refinery area and does not attract a bunch of new people. So people are moving out. We gotta make do with home grown kids. I see no problem with thay5

Thats about to change somewhat within the next 3yrs from what ive been told from a very reliable person. 

you come on here just to rile people up (I guess because it's too cold to ride your racing tricycle), and I'm the one that needs to get a life. good point. as for me being butt hurt, I have no reason to be butt hurt, as my school is 10-1 and still in the playoffs.

well you get the gold star for your team still being alive...for now. actually i'm at work and passing the time on this 36hr shift. don't be so jealous you can't hop on a bike and go fast in 1/4...hell you probably barely can walk!!

Well mouse, I think the newer schools get the kids because the area is growing. People are not moving into sout east Texas like they once we're. It is a refinery area and does not attract a bunch of new people. So people are moving out. We gotta make do with home grown kids. I see no problem with thay5

i totally agree dog. i got into it with one poster on the LM board about how LM days is numbered as a school. very sad to see, but it's reality. you do bring up an interesting thought though. is this area not attractive for coaches to come in and turn things around?? or is it school districts don't want to pay top doallar??

hey where's my hungry cat that nobody can't get rid of Footballer06....i want him to bow to me and dance...well that's one way to get rid of an annoying pest...put him in a no win situation lol...entertain me and waste your time or go away in anger lol

Alright there house mouse, you want to come at me?? You better come up with some better material than just insults and dogging on things that are out of our (as fans) control. We can have a good ol' fashioned smack down but be forewarned like Doc Holiday told ol' Johnny Ringo, "I'll be your Huckleberry." but you won't like it. So I'm game. I won the toss and defer to you... It's your call, if your up to it....

Alright there house mouse, you want to come at me?? You better come up with some better material than just insults and dogging on things that are out of our (as fans) control. We can have a good ol' fashioned smack down but be forewarned like Doc Holiday told ol' Johnny Ringo, "I'll be your Huckleberry." but you won't like it. So I'm game. I won the toss and defer to you... It's your call, if your up to it....

well alrighty!! i knew i could get my "hungry cat" to come back...well i already scored. the fact you or somebody told you, you got called out, if you want to call it that, and you came back after you said you wouldn't. I told you that you would be back and like clock work you came back to poppa...YOU DANCED AND RESPONDED LIKE I COMMANDED YOU TO FROM THE LAST POST LOL. 

so, what are you going to say??? you gonna run PAM into the ground?? hell i might join in and agree with ya on that. what?? LM is trash, etc.. i'm a bandwagon?? i live in LM and from PA. i been supporting LM since 06, ask soulja.

personnel attacks are against the rules...buddy, so be careful. what?? you gonna post up pics of dumb stuff and say look it's mighymouse490?? cause that's original. so, guess what?? the fate of your team decides IF you get to talk smack to me...oh and by the way, you really can't say much to me until you team makes it past rd four because they don't... i get say I TOLD YOU SO!!! this is going to be fun...let me give some pointers junior, try and google much FACT as you can. you will appear to be cleaver.

well you get the gold star for your team still being alive...for now. actually i'm at work and passing the time on this 36hr shift. don't be so jealous you can't hop on a bike and go fast in 1/4...hell you probably barely can walk!!

Crap man, you figured me out. Can't walk at all. I mostly just crawl around. What kind of trash talk is that? And no, I'm not jealous of your "bike skillz". It's not something that interests me. It would be like me bragging about being better than you at soccer. Would you care?

Crap man, you figured me out. Can't walk at all. I mostly just crawl around. What kind of trash talk is that? And no, I'm not jealous of your "bike skillz". It's not something that interests me. It would be like me bragging about being better than you at soccer. Would you care?

as long as you get owned, i don't care if we were shooting marbles... like i told pudding pops aka footballer06 or whatever, what smack can ANYONE say until the teams play again??? nothing!! unless you take it to the personnel level, which you can't do, now can ya?? and there are power scooters for that crawling on the floor business...for in the home, wheelchair or walker. oh, and you need life alert!!

Well mouse, you got my interest. I think the schools in the area are paying coaches according to the area pay. You also mentioned the year lamarque beat nederland twice. I watched lamarque play 6 times that year. They won state and owned everyone till Denton ryan. They has 11 or 12 kids play at next level. One to Florida state. So you tell me in all your knowledge how a team with no recruited kids could beat lamarque that year.

I seriously doubt that south east Texas is gonna grow very much. Even ad motiva expanded and exxon is thinking on it. How many people would that bring to the area. Most people won't move to this area because it is not very inviting. All I ever hear is people are moving out. It is sad, bit it is what it is. I hope we have a team represent in the state championship every year, but that is not likely. Just pull for your team and don't try to bring others down. Be proud of your colors because they are being worn by the kids. If you are always trying to pick a fight, then that is exactly what you get. I can't wait for next year

Well mouse, you got my interest. I think the schools in the area are paying coaches according to the area pay. You also mentioned the year lamarque beat nederland twice. I watched lamarque play 6 times that year. They won state and owned everyone till Denton ryan. They has 11 or 12 kids play at next level. One to Florida state. So you tell me in all your knowledge how a team with no recruited kids could beat lamarque that year.

as far as the pay dog, i really didn't know if the districts was going to the lowest bidder and didn't wan to pay for quality coaching. just so i understand your question, are you asking me how could a team like nederland (no recruits) beat a team like la marque?? sorry not sure i understand the question. but LM won 43-35 in 3 ot i think. denton ryan brought it. that was a special LM team with a REALLY GREAT coach.

Interesting Buddy, can you say more

I was told some projects are on the horizon, should boost the population across South/Mid County, not too extreme but enough to inflate some enrollment numbers. Kinda got me thinking Memorial might just stay 6a. We'll see what happens.