To the Port Neches-Groves Indians

To the players....THANKYOU for a fun season!!!!!! We will miss you seniors!!!!!

To the underclassmen and there will be a bunch next season we look foward to seeing you guys next year.

The next couple of seasons should be pretty fun for  us as Indians.

Thanks for the memories!!!!!!!!

PNG Fan quote: If we hire a Defensive Cord we might have a good team next year. If you want your team to only have a 50 yrd field play us. We'll spot you 50 yrds every kick off

1st off High school football is not the NFL so being said the HC is in charge of the whole team, Just like the small company i work for the supervisor do not make the businesses  calls they only do what is the wish of the hierarchy.

You must be one of those who sit around and complains  about others and don't have a job you can do by yourself.

True, most of the time at Ned and PNG, you gotta pick where you are going to put your horses. Example, this year, Nederland felt like they had the horses to mesh on the offensive side, so Seay and Krautz go there, and they put up over 40 pts a game in district. Both would've helped on the defensive side as well, but you gotta pick your poison at times when there arent enough athletes to go around.

First of all I surely do not think we where overrated.. Myself and many others predicted 7-4. Easy to see losing to WOS, Nederland, Central, and Dayton... Don't get caught up in the propaganda that's spilled out on these sites.. 2nd of all if your going to make a derogatory statement, don't do it in a thread like this... What people need to understand is that there is a difference from being overrated and average. The Port Arthur News can pump up any team... I think this is a good opportunity for the coaches and kids to understand to be better, it will take more dedication and determination next year... If that occurs we might see better results...