4th seed winning in 1st round?

Woodshed

Do you guys think there is a 4th seed playoff team in any classification that actually has a shot at beating a District Champ and moving on to the second round of the playoffs? If so, who?

Brownwood in 4A (District is loaded) and possibly Little River cademy in 3A off the top of my head.

25-5A may have all 4 teams win as well.

Forgot in the same district pairing as Little River Academy, Comanche over Rockdale.

As for Brownwoods district all 4 could easily win or only 1. Wylie's the only guarantee. Big spring plays first to 100 with that defense, Brownwoods still rebuilding, and Stephenville is playing without Stidham. They should be okay because I have heard their back up already has at least 5 FBS scholarship offers after just starting against Wylie.

Problem is that in 5A and 6A you dont always get 1 vs 4 matchups.
#1Ned gets #4KP, but #1King gets #2Central.
Crosby as a 2 gets our 4 in Ozen.

That said a KP win over Nederland would not surprise me.

Yeah I didn't consider that...good point. Those or some good match ups. I am certainly not a fan of the 4 team format, but a few teams that do have the talent to make some noise did make it in.
I like Lufkin's chances of beating Longview again.

Yeah I didn't consider that...good point. Those or some good match ups. I am certainly not a fan of the 4 team format, but a few teams that do have the talent to make some noise did make it in.
I like Lufkin's chances of beating Longview again.

is Hasty back from injury for Longview?

HF has a shot at La Marque, I think.

if they played like they did against orangefield this will go down as one of Hamshire's worst lost in the school's history . The game will be over by the 2nd quarter, you cant be giving up almost 50 points a game as a defense and exect to win . Now if k king had malveaux , semien and george with him even with that putrit defense they could win , But that is just a fantasy .