PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

It's all about matchups
KING vs CENTRAL, two evenly matched teams with really good running backs and QBs, should be a lot of points scored in that one
Nederland vs Kingwoood Park, my opinion is Neumann will have a game plan that takes them to the second round, kingwood park hangs around though it could get interesting
Dayton vs PNG, if PNG has the right game plan they have a real good shot, I've expressed that to some of the injuns on here, you know who you are. Dayton is very scrappy and seems to play well this time of year.
Crosby vs Ozen, Crosby needs to sustain drives and not get silly penalties, the QB from Ozen out of the pocket can be dangerous.

4 good matchups and it's almost time, dang it's going to be cold tonight. Good luck to all and hopefully everyone stays healthy.

Disclaimer: BF is a good coach!

That's why they play the game....

3 more chances to avoid the sweep.......

Disclaimer: BF is a good coach...

Do y'all also know that Ozen never lays down, BF (whoever the heck he is) is a good coach, PN-G hasn't beat Dayton since the Korean War or since Senator Joe McCarthy was on a Communist witch hunt or Sputnik was shot into Space or Leave it to Beaver was number one on the tube, and Port Neches was just still just a cut through to get to Louisiana if I-10 was shutdown!! 21-5A takeover is now in full effect you've been put on notice 22-5A we're comin for ya!!!! Go King your at the plate with KWP and Dayton on deck.

Do y'all also know that Ozen never lays down, BF (whoever the heck he is) is a good coach, PN-G hasn't beat Dayton since the Korean War or since Senator Joe McCarthy was on a Communist witch hunt or Sputnik was shot into Space or Leave it to Beaver was number one on the tube, and Port Neches was just still just a cut through to get to Louisiana if I-10 was shutdown!! 21-5A takeover is now in full effect you've been put on notice 22-5A we're comin for ya!!!! Go King your at the plate with KWP and Dayton on deck.

And you forgot one... Crosby loses in the state finals every year, that is if the state finals were the first or second round...