Dayton Ponies 8th vs. Baytown Gentry

Bronco94

I would think with the close loss we took from BH north the ponies would get a little respect. But believe me, those boys don't need anything from anyone, they will run that ball down Gentry's throat all night. And will have their heads spinning with the pass. The ponies take this one with ease. GO PONIES!!!!

It's a little hard to play the hill north any closer than we did and we are the only team to hold them to 1 td and that was early in the second, luckily they have a kicker that can put it in on a pat, but more importantly they have a holder who can catch the snap and place the ball for that kicker. But I want gentry to have confidence, a lot of it. It took me a while to find the score between BH north and Gentry but with the hill scoring as much on y'all as they did, I just hope y'all's defense shows up against us. Y'all lost by 13 and we lost by 1, 8-7.

These ponies never quit, they were down 19-7 but kept on bringing it. Hats off to # 22, he carried the team. The ponies have pretty much refused to have a passing game for most of the season, but hey, we still will run that ball down your throat.

Enough negativity from me, good job Ponies for taking care of business.

It was an exciting game, frustrating on our part but fun to watch. Here's hoping the the folks at the UIL take a geography lesson and put GCM and Lee in the same district as BH, Crosby, and Dayton in the next two years. As a parent of two future GCM Patriots I'd much rather play our neighbors where there are natural rivalries than drive to Beaumont every other weekend to play schools we don't know a whole lot about.

It was an exciting game, frustrating on our part but fun to watch. Here's hoping the the folks at the UIL take a geography lesson and put GCM and Lee in the same district as BH, Crosby, and Dayton in the next two years. As a parent of two future GCM Patriots I'd much rather play our neighbors where there are natural rivalries than drive to Beaumont every other weekend to play schools we don't know a whole lot about.

We had those schools in district a couple years ago but I agree with you.

It was an exciting game, frustrating on our part but fun to watch. Here's hoping the the folks at the UIL take a geography lesson and put GCM and Lee in the same district as BH, Crosby, and Dayton in the next two years. As a parent of two future GCM Patriots I'd much rather play our neighbors where there are natural rivalries than drive to Beaumont every other weekend to play schools we don't know a whole lot about.

Amen to that!!