Really!!! A Casket At The Pep Rally!!!

Mr Davis

Yes he is right BG I was talking about at the PREP rally. I am very proud to say that I am from The True SE Texas and last night I got to watch 3 very good running backs in the 2nd toughest District in the State of Texas. First watching my son goes without saying, I really love watching this kid play and I hope he gets the opportunity to do whatever it is that he wants to do in his life.

Next, Corey Dauphine is a joy to watch every time that he is on the field and his leadership showed the whole night as he pounded the ball and ran hard on every play last night nor, would he engage in any of the foolishness that took place on the field. See You on Saturdays young man!!! Class Act kid. Port Arthur you should be proud!!!

Then there is Kam Martin who is electric if he finds the A gap or the edge. It is your team next year. Go do your thang in the off-season and come back even stronger.

And yall give Kenny Ray a break! That defense was full of underclassmen and could have used CJ Levine this year. Titans future is very bright!!! Also do not sleep on Kadon Harrison because I remember a kid named Jalen Hurts who started his sophomore year and wasn't as good as #8 but now who is one of the top 3 QB's in Texas. Kadon arm is strong and his football IQ can do nothing but increase from a year like this one. Ask Hurts from CV!!!