It's Tyler County Bowl time!!!! Woodville (5-4)(2-4) @ Warren (1-8)(0-6)

It's that time again!! IMO the best small scholl rivalry in SETX, possibly a little bias involved lol This is a huge game for Coach Waldie and his staff and the community of Woodville. Our boys coming out with a chip on their shoulder after the last two years. And I think we get it done in a big way and restore this rivalry to it's rightful state. Lol

Woodville 42
Warren 18

If you compare stats and statistics woodville should win 42-18, but us locals know that's not going to happen! I see Woodville taking this one but it's gonna be a battle!

My prediction was based off stats and records with a little wishful thinking involved lol it will definitely be a battle through and through. Especially being in Warren.

I think it depends on if woodvilles staff stays on the players butt's the entire game. I noticed against kountze nobody was getting anybody up and everyone including coaches kinda gave up

I kinda noticed that too, aside from Waldie. He dug into them at the start of the forth and they just kinda shut down. I honestly think Woodville has the athletes to beat Warren the way I predicted. And I think the fire is there this year that hasn't been there the past two years. I think it'll be a good night for Woodville football.

I kinda noticed that too, aside from Waldie. He dug into them at the start of the forth and they just kinda shut down. I honestly think Woodville has the athletes to beat Warren the way I predicted. And I think the fire is there this year that hasn't been there the past two years. I think it'll be a good night for Woodville football.

Woodville without a doubt has more athletes than warren, but on the other hand Woodville has had more athletes the last two matches also! With a rivalry game like this it can go either way! The last two games nobody has given warren a chance but a different warrior team hits the field when it comes to playing the eagles! Its usually a great atmosphere! Gonna be a great game to watch!

Woodville without a doubt has more athletes than warren, but on the other hand Woodville has had more athletes the last two matches also! With a rivalry game like this it can go either way! The last two games nobody has given warren a chance but a different warrior team hits the field when it comes to playing the eagles! Its usually a great atmosphere! Gonna be a great game to watch!

You hit the nail on the head with that one! It's gonna be great as always!

This is going to be very close game . Warren is going to stack the box and make us throw . Just as have they have done in the past few years. With a different play caller that will allow our better Athletes to make plays that gives us a weak spot to attack. Warren has same DC he says throw it and beat us! Warren on the other hand will attack our 50 defense with the run game inside and be content with 3.3 and a cloud of dust just as they have being doing for past two years. They have a different coach but same philosophy run the ball shorten the game. This game comes down to Coaching just like the past two seasons who makes best game plan and ajustments. Records mean nothing, it makes me sick to go agaist my team but recent history is with Warren and believing is everything. Warren by 6.... Eagles let this be motivation !

7th Grade

Woodville 16
Warren 14

8th Grade

Woodville 48
Warren 22

The 8th grade Gane was 22-16 Warren after the first half. Woodville scored 40 unanswered points and shut down the Warriors in the second half. Warren has a bright future in football though. Those boys fight hard. Woodville was just too much. But my hat goes off to Warren's Middle school football program.

7th Grade

Woodville 16
Warren 14

8th Grade

Woodville 48
Warren 22

The 8th grade Gane was 22-16 Warren after the first half. Woodville scored 40 unanswered points and shut down the Warriors in the second half. Warren has a bright future in football though. Those boys fight hard. Woodville was just too much. But my hat goes off to Warren's Middle school football program.

48-16 is 32