Goose Creek Memorial 57 Nederland 56/Final 2OT

WOSgrad

Great game Pats ! You could have folded after 1 st Qtr. lot of heart something we all respect at the Dogpound !
Against all odds. It had to end sometime . Good Luck next week . Now all the district playoff teams have the same problem if we all want to make some noise ? We have plenty of offense but we gotta get some stops somewhere !!!!!!!

Great game Pats ! You could have folded after 1 st Qtr. lot of heart something we all respect at the Dogpound !
Against all odds. It had to end sometime . Good Luck next week . Now all the district playoff teams have the same problem if we all want to make some noise ? We have plenty of offense but we gotta get some stops somewhere !!!!!!!

Amen my four legged friend!

NDNwarrior... Just shut up! We all get you are excited that Nederland lost, but that is no reason to spew such thoughtless remarks. "Out coached", "GCM wanted it more"... Please! Sometimes you just lose games. I know you are well aware of that. Those boys left it all out there tonight and there wasn't a thing more they could have done. The breaks didn't go our way tonight, oh well. I guess Nederland "wanted" it more the last 5 years... Smh. Go to bed.

Can someone explain why tomorrow's game "matters now"? I'm a little confused. If GCM wins next week they go big school and Ned drops. Ned would be 1st seed, PNG 2nd. But PNG playing Central does not affect that. If Ozen wins next week, Ned stays big school and PNG would be 1st seed in small school. Is there another scenario I'm missing or other factors I've overlooked?

Can someone explain why tomorrow's game "matters now"? I'm a little confused. If GCM wins next week they go big school and Ned drops. Ned would be 1st seed, PNG 2nd. But PNG playing Central does not affect that. If Ozen wins next week, Ned stays big school and PNG would be 1st seed in small school. Is there another scenario I'm missing or other factors I've overlooked?

Part of the district championship

NDNwarrior... Just shut up! We all get you are excited that Nederland lost, but that is no reason to spew such thoughtless remarks. "Out coached", "GCM wanted it more"... Please! Sometimes you just lose games. I know you are well aware of that. Those boys left it all out there tonight and there wasn't a thing more they could have done. The breaks didn't go our way tonight, oh well. I guess Nederland "wanted" it more the last 5 years... Smh. Go to bed.

We get to play for half the DC now. That's what I'm excited about. That's all we've heard from Ned...how you've out coached ever body and you're the better team. Doesn't feel to good, does it?

Winner of tomorrow's game can claim a district co- championship even though they both lost to Nederland. UIL only recognizes record for district titles but uses head-to-head to determine seeding.