Cowboys v Redskins

8 yards on a 1st down run, then 3 straight passes. I don't understand!

I got back on here to post this. This looked like the cowboys of years past. Poor pass protection, the defense giving up points when they need the stop, and baffling play calling that everyone in the stadium knows cost you a chance at winning. The way the boys were running the ball they might could've driven all the way down without ever throwing a pass. So lets let our gimpy qb throw three times. Terrible. The only positive is that we're still 6-2, and even if we lose to Arizona we have Jacksonville after that to go at least 7-3.

Both, he should have known better than to try to get back in.

I disagree with that. Any player wants to get back in. And as good as weeden looked, the coaches should've made that call. No team leader is going to make the choice of staying out if they think they're healthy enough to go in and play.

I disagree with that. Any player wants to get back in. And as good as weeden looked, the coaches should've made that call. No team leader is going to make the choice of staying out if they think they're healthy enough to go in and play.

I agree completely. He shouldn't have been in with that injury but the coaches had to make that decision. He was set up to fail in this one.

Looking back at some film, refs missed a huge and horribly blatent hold by smith in the end zone on Dallas's last drive of regular time, should have been a safety.

They also missed a couple of PI penalties on that last drive and holding all second half on the skins.   Dosen't matter.  Dallas should have run the ball down their throats all night and kept throwing screens to catch them on the blitzes.  Poor play calling on both sides of the ball for Dallas.

You just have to syh and wonder. What would it have hurt if Weeden would have stayed in and ran that last drive. Hey, if we score we win if we don't score we go to overtime. Then if you want Romo in OT put him in.

Yeah,  Weeden looked pretty good while he was in.  He has a real strong arm!  And even I could go in and hand it off to Murray.  LOL