West Orange-Stark 42 Orangefield 14/Final

WOSgrad

We have played a couple of teams with fast receivers. I believe the fact that you have to throw over Wilkins, Edelmon and Padgett each 6'4" or better, then hands up and jumping has a lot to do with those qb's over shooting the receivers... They do not get blown backwards, they will be in Jack's face all night....They may not get to him, but he still will have to throw over them most of the time... Its going to be a good game, by far our biggest test of the season so far...

time will tell my friend, you have two weeks  to get ready for makeing history for hj hawks

We have played a couple of teams with fast receivers. I believe the fact that you have to throw over Wilkins, Edelmon and Padgett each 6'4" or better, then hands up and jumping has a lot to do with those qb's over shooting the receivers... They do not get blown backwards, they will be in Jack's face all night....They may not get to him, but he still will have to throw over them most of the time... Its going to be a good game, by far our biggest test of the season so far...

Edelmon, I'm not sure I like this new look. Actually having something positive to say about us? I've even "liked" a couple of your posts the last few days. What's going on? Everything OK over there in SL? :)

I agree, they had some real good looking athletes. QB just struggled to get them the ball.

Has he been struggling all season? I know they had no problem against Newton getting his receivers the ball, and at the end of the HJ game, they had a REALLY good drive where you could see why they were ranked so high at the beginning of the season. I like to think it was the HJ front 7 that gave him fits, and I hope it was. I'm just hoping they don't come out flat. You CANNOT beat West Orange like that. I know Michael Westbrook will have a few things ready that the band will be playing to pump the Hawks up a bit.