Well folks.....IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN!!!! Panthers vs Jaguars.....SOUL BOWL TIME!!!!

How much of a kink does this throw into the playoff picture if Ozen wins out and Central loses to Png also?

don't see ozen winning out against central and png.

ozen is not very strong.  they have a few players that have to go both ways just to compete.

just to compete? So Nederland doesn't have players that go both ways? Interesting.

i watched two games at the butch this weekend and both teams that won were not better than their opponent.

vidor was better than ozen and should have won 

central was better than nederland and should have won.

but that is why you play the game.

difference in is nederland has guys go both ways on key plays not all the time like ozen.

#25 for ozen i swear did not come out and made lots of plays on both sides of the ball. he must be dead after the game.

i watched two games at the butch this weekend and both teams that won were not better than their opponent.

difference in is nederland has guys go both ways on key plays not all the time like ozen.

#25 for ozen i swear did not come out and made lots of plays on both sides of the ball. he must be dead after the game.

You have keen eye Fox & I don't dispute what you are saying. I Agree Vidor outplayed us for most of the game. As for as # 25 for Ozen, he is on pace for nearly 90-100 tackles & around 6-700 yds rushing. He won't come off the field because I Trained him for this. 6am 2 -a- days ain't no Joke. My workouts are intense & provide results. #43 & #10 are on the program as well. Hard work pays off
Go Panthers!!!

And # 10 for Big Ned didn't? Fox go find the hole you crawled out of. You sound retarded. The team that won last wk end was the better team.

Central is definitely not better than nederland. The dogs shut them out the whole second half.

Central was the better team and talent. Nederland just had the better coaching staff that knew how to make the right adjustments. With experience, I hope it comes for Foreman.

This game will be closer than I want it to be especially depending on the effectiveness of Jaquet. Soulja I disagree offensively on what the Jaguars should do. I think they should stay 5 wide most of the time but no less than 4 wide. Jaquet just has to see his open receivers. He didn't see them against Nederland when they were open. Only time they should go less than 4 wide is short yardage when they bring in the diesel package.

Central was the better team and talent. Nederland just had the better coaching staff that knew how to make the right adjustments. With experience, I hope it comes for Foreman.

This game will be closer than I want it to be especially depending on the effectiveness of Jaquet. Soulja I disagree offensively on what the Jaguars should do. I think they should stay 5 wide most of the time but no less than 4 wide. Jaquet just has to see his open receivers. He didn't see them against Nederland when they were open. Only time they should go less than 4 wide is short yardage when they bring in the diesel package.

I'm saying IF we run.

Ford & Soulja, wish I could sit & chat with you guys, but they have us on opposite sides of The Butch Lol
I love how these kids support each other throughout the Season. I really didn't like the Thurs & Sat games, but it gives the kids a chance to see their opponents & friends play. I actually got to meet of few posters at a few games.
Good Luck Jags & praying for a speedy recovery for the injured players.
Get well also #34 & # 66 Panthers we need you in the lineup ASAP young brothers

Ok, I am just going by the radio call but it sounded like either Ned was rushing him and then he took off or he was looking for the primary receiver and if he was covered he took off.   Again I wasn't there but that's what it sounded like.