Well folks.....IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN!!!! Panthers vs Jaguars.....SOUL BOWL TIME!!!!

Central - 49

Ozen - 28

Halftime:

Band winner - Central band
Drill Team/Dancers - Ozen's Dazzling Dolls
Flags - Central's flag team

Those pics are the current obvious pics...lol. Anything can happen Friday night. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's gonna be a MUCH better game than last year, coming down to the fourth quarter. Ozen is gaining confidence and won't be intimidated by Central. Remember all of these kids know one another and are familiar with each other's style of play. They'll both be amped up for this one. As far as the bands go....Central ain't what they used to be doc. Don't sleep on the Wave. I'm pretty confident they'll be well prepared. They did well last year and they'll be ready again.

#GoPanthers

I heard jaggs Qb and running back will be out for soul bowl. Any truth to that. Seen jaquet in a boot at the Ozen gm.

Don't know but Ozen's #34 Dezmon "Bear" Simpson has been waiting for this game to play against his cousin Central's #5 Cornel Seals. My boy broke his thumb Saturday making a tackle against Vidor but is really hoping he will be able to play.

How do you know there is no footage??

do you have/seen any? I haven't, and from a couple of ppl I know went to the game they didnt see it happen either when I asked about it. Im pretty sure if it did there would have been an uproar on this board the whole weekend.

If Ozen plays like they did in the second half of the game against us last week, they might win.  I do see Central taking this one though, esp after such a tough loss against big Ned last week.

And I have a question to the Ozen fans.  Why did the band leave Saturday as soon as halftime was over?  They walked off the field and straight to the parking lot.  It wasn't raining, it only rained the first, maybe 5 mins of the game.  Just curious because I have never seen a band leave right after halftime like that.

If Ozen plays like they did in the second half of the game against us last week, they might win. I do see Central taking this one though, esp after such a tough loss against big Ned last week.

And I have a question to the Ozen fans. Why did the band leave Saturday as soon as halftime was over? They walked off the field and straight to the parking lot. It wasn't raining, it only rained the first, maybe 5 mins of the game. Just curious because I have never seen a band leave right after halftime like that.

The band boarded up to go out of town. They had a battle of the bands competition.